View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 07:20 PM   #1
flutterbees13
Gallery Gazer

Default IC62 - Valentine Towels

Inspiration Challenge 62 - Valentine Towels - IC62

Hi Everyone. Our lovely hostess, Karen, is busy with her big move, so I will be helping her out by bringing you the Inspiration Challenge this week. I found this picture of towels for Valentine's Day and since that is just around the corner, I thought it would be a perfect inspiration piece. I really enjoyed working on it and I hope you will as well.

Also, please send Karen some good wishes for an easy move to their new home!! I am sure she is quite overwhelmed.

My sample -- Forever Love
View Submissions

Remember, it takes a couple hours before cards are indexed in the gallery and appear in searches, so don't be worried if your card does not immediately show up in the 'view submissions' link.

Please use the IC62 keyword when uploading your card (no space b/n IC and the challenge number).

There are no rules, so let your creative juices run wild -- be *inspired* and go get stamping! View the attached image. You may be inspired to recreate the piece - but that isn't necessary...get your inspiration from the colors, layout, or 'theme'. Don't worry - no card is 'wrong'!

Don't forget about No Upload Sunday - Let's give the gallery moderators a day off and not upload on Sunday (unless, of course, you are a Fan Club member - yet another reason to spend a little money on your favorite site). Thank you.

Helpful links:
What is the Inspiration Challenge?
Subscribe to the Master List for notifications.
Posting your Image
Attached Thumbnails
valentine_towels.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!