Thread: Cuttlebug FAQ
View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2007, 10:06 AM   #46
Stazon Splitcoast
amysings's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: SW Idaho
Posts: 12,683

There is something called a crease pad--I honestly don't know which company makes it, but I think it's Sizzix or Ellison. It is supposed to keep that from happening. You may want to post on the Tools forum to see who knows how to get one. Sorry not to be of more help!
My Blog
amysings is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote