View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 11:32 AM   #4
Steph_B
Rubber Obsessor

I had almost the same experinece, but probably not quite as bad. This happened on Monday. I had bought two reams of paper at a different store because they were on sale. Took them into Office Max. He knew what I was talking about but had to call his supervisor to quote me a price. When he came back he said we could do them for 50 cents a cube. I wanted them cut into 3 x 3 pads. I said that will be great! I was so excited a memo pad for 50 cents plus the cost of my paper, couldn't beat that!! I said can I come back later to pick them up since I live about an hour away? He said sure. I went back when he said it would be okay. First of all they weren't done. So I asked if I paid for them could someone pick them up for me? Sure, no problem. So as I am writing my check out I am told that my total is $20 and some odd cents! I said wait, I bought the paper elsewhere and I was told it would be 50 cents per cube. Then I was told the rest was for cutting the paper! I was speechless, I didn't know what to say! I just wrote the check and walked out I was so mad. What are you suppossed to do. I just felt taken advantage of or something like that! I am afraid to see them now because of your story! Sorry for this being so long! Guess I was more upset than I realized!

Steph
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!