Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-26-2007, 05:47 PM   #1  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Convention 2007

I am planning to sign up as a demonstrator in the next week to take advantage of the great Sell-a-bration offers. I love stampin up and have been using it for years. I must be honest though one of the reasons I want to sign up now is because I have heard so many great things about Convention. I believe it is in Denver this year but are there firm dates on that? Do I have to have sold a certain dollar amount to qualify to go. I would appreciate any information you wonderful ladies could give me on this.

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2007, 05:49 PM   #2  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by utahstampchic
I am planning to sign up as a demonstrator in the next week to take advantage of the great Sell-a-bration offers. I love stampin up and have been using it for years. I must be honest though one of the reasons I want to sign up now is because I have heard so many great things about Convention. I believe it is in Denver this year but are there firm dates on that? Do I have to have sold a certain dollar amount to qualify to go. I would appreciate any information you wonderful ladies could give me on this.

Thanks!!

Sorry I just realized this probably wasn't the best location to post this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2007, 05:51 PM   #3  
Chattin' & Sippin' in SPAM-Land

Session 1 is July 25-28 and session 2 is July 30 - August 2. Or at least that's what I scrawled on my calendar when SU updated the website! It is in Denver and you do not need to be at any particular volume to attend. Registration last year was $250, I believe, plus hotel and travel costs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2007, 05:52 PM   #4  
Chattin' & Sippin' in SPAM-Land

Quote:

Originally Posted by utahstampchic
Sorry I just realized this probably wasn't the best location to post this.
Normally as a demo, this would be posted in the demo side under events, but as you don't have access yet, I'm sure the mods will move this if it needs to be!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2007, 05:55 PM   #5  
Insane Embellisher

You don't have to have "sold" a dollar amount to go, you just need to be an active demonstrator - which means you have met your quarterly minimum.

You are just going to LOVE convention. It is so much fun and sensory overload. The energy, the tips, the WOWs. It is great!

They do have dates set on the demonstrator website, which you will have access to once you sign up. Don't buy any non-refundable airline tickets until you have registered. Last year they had a lower attendance than previous years, which makes me think that they may cut back this year on space, AND those who skipped last year will come this year.

Last year, I found a room-mate on SCS and she was wonderful! We had a total blast together, so don't be shy to post for a room-mate. I think it makes convention more fun to share with others who love the craft too.

Good luck signing up. It was the best thing I ever did!

Cheryl
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes