Thread: Glassy Glaze
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #3
Rubber Obsessor
stephgiles's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 115

Hi! The Glassy Glaze is an ultra thick embossing enamel. Use it like ebossing powder however it is very thick so it works best to cover a large-ish area. Techniques like crack glass or enamelling are what I use mine for.

stephgiles is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote