View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 02:46 PM   #13
garfpookie
Rubber Obsessor

WOW!!!!! I am so grateful to all of you for the warm welcome. Thank you!!! It feels so good to be here.
I have to admit that I started this process when I got into scrapbooking. Now, mind you, I have collected scrap supplies for almost 2 years, and I hate to admit this...but, I have never scrapped a page. During this process, I have picked up MANY, MANY stamps. I began stamping a little a few months ago, and since then (also hate to admit this), haven't stamped since then. I work full time, and the only free time I have is the weekends. I am soooo looking forward to getting into stamping. I am getting my wish list ready for SU!, and hopefully, by the end of the weekend, I will place my order. I would love to become a demo, but I do not know of anyone who stamps. (not very popular where I am in NY)
I am sure that someone here will talk me into becoming a demo. (hint....hint...)
I have only been here for 1 day, and I have spent over 12 hours browsing the site.

Anyway, thank you all again for such a warm welcome.....looking forward to getting to know all of you!!!

Hugs and Smiles.....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!