View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #14
Tanyam23
Matboard Maniac

Ok.... I guess I have a "stupid question"..... isn't the point of posting cards to share? I mean, I look at cards/images/projects and often CASE them. I tell my customers that I use internet resources for my inspiration and that I at times copy from other demos- they know that it wasn't created by me originially. Obviously I don't stand at my shows and state "I give full credit of this design to Susie Q in Idaho".
Just like when my customers copy my cards I don't ask them to tell everyone that they made the card but I designed it....

I understand the issue is that she posted it on her site.....and you said that she said that she cited her original inspiration as SCS (but no specific name). ..... so I guess my question is "isn't that the point of you sharing- to inspire others". It sounds as though she recreated the card and then posted it with an "inspiration given elsewhere" note. Am I right????

Guess I'm just confused as to what is the point of posting on SCS if you don't want people to copy you???

Tanya R.

Stampin'.... It's cheaper than therapy!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!