Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-04-2004, 02:19 PM   #41  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't tell right now, because I had to hide some away to keep hubby from complaining. I put all the Valentine's Day, Easter and Christmas ones out of sight. LOL

NY Nan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 03:19 PM   #42  
Glitter Queen

Default wow

Wow! I could do just about anything and get away with it now with my hubby!! I think I must be the poor kid on the block with around 60 sets and a bunch of wheels. I've discovered ebaying and I'm selling off a bunch of retired sets--since I can't demo them anyway--to earn $$ to buy more sets!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 03:56 PM   #43  
Compulsive Stamper

And here I thought I had a lot of sets at 29 LOL I was starting to think I was getting a little too involved with this stampin gig...until I see all your totals!! I feel much better now...and much less guilty about buying more heehee!!

Sherri
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 04:55 PM   #44  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherri
And here I thought I had a lot of sets at 29 LOL I was starting to think I was getting a little too involved with this stampin gig...until I see all your totals!! I feel much better now...and much less guilty about buying more heehee!!

Sherri
Sherri - if you think about it 29 canadian sets is really only 22 american sets so you deserve a few more!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 05:03 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

My wonderful boyfriend (our first date was four years ago next Thursday!) wants to get married after I finish grad school, and has promised me a craft room in the new house he just bought! To a non-crafter, I guess it would seem like I have a whole lot of crafting stuff, but looking around my bedroom I really don't -- although he's never seen my room, and would probably disagree if he had to share the bedroom with me AND my stamps and yarn! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 05:17 PM   #46  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by row4d
My wonderful boyfriend (our first date was four years ago next Thursday!) wants to get married after I finish grad school, and has promised me a craft room in the new house he just bought! To a non-crafter, I guess it would seem like I have a whole lot of crafting stuff, but looking around my bedroom I really don't -- although he's never seen my room, and would probably disagree if he had to share the bedroom with me AND my stamps and yarn! :lol:
A man that promises a craft room is a definite keeper!

Congrats on your 4 year dating anniversary.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 05:46 PM   #47  
Die Cut Diva

I'll probably win this contest. I have well over 400 sets. I have 64 wheels, all the stamp pads, old, new, craft, spots, all the reinkers for same, all the wheel cartridges with reinkers and at least 3 pkgs. of all the cardstocks...and markers, of course! Sign me up for the 12-step program! I definitely need it! :oops: Sad thing is that I haven't even ordered from the new catalog yet. I'm trying to make room for the new ones. I just packed up three garbage bags full of Misc. Brand X stamps...such as Penny Black, House Mouse, etc., etc. that I'm going to give to a local lady with a scrapbook/stamp store to put on consignment...and I kept more of them than I packed up. It's scaring me just to type this! I think I need an intervention! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 08:20 PM   #48  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

A man that promises a craft room is a definite keeper!

Congrats on your 4 year dating anniversary.
Thanks! I was thinking that any man who would be willing to drive from DC to Savannah just for a chance to see me between breaks from classes is one I want to hold on to! In fact, seeing each other at all has always involved a road trip because we didn't start dating till after we'd both graduated from UVA -- he with a master's, I with my bachelor's degree. I've been trying to think of a good idea for a card to send him, and once I finish it I'll try to remember to take a picture for the gallery before I drop it in the mail!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 08:25 PM   #49  
Pearl-ExPert

You need to get the tire track wheel! Making Tracks p. 154
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2004, 08:27 PM   #50  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Row4d--marry that man ASAP! Any man who would build you a special room for a sight-unseen collection is a rare one indeed!

Congrats on your anniversary! (Maybe you can copy parts of this thread in his card to show him he has a growing fan club! )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:27 AM   #51  
Rubber Obsessor

Wow, I never stopped to count but since this posting I became very interested. As I get new sets I stamp them, like many of you, in a binder. So when I have other gals over to stamp they have something to look at to come up with ideas. In just the binder I came up with 144 sets. I just placed an order for another 12 sets. This is not counting my non-su stamps :( Then I have 24 wheels. WOW, I did not realize this! No wonder my DH doesn't think I need anymore until we move into a larger home
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:24 AM   #52  
Stazon Splitcoast

pjbstamper wrote:
Quote:

Sherri - if you think about it 29 canadian sets is really only 22 american sets so you deserve a few more!

Now, where can I find the $ for an addition to house it all? hmmmmmmm
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 10:07 AM   #53  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubbernecker
Row4d--marry that man ASAP! Any man who would build you a special room for a sight-unseen collection is a rare one indeed!

Congrats on your anniversary! (Maybe you can copy parts of this thread in his card to show him he has a growing fan club! )
You guys crack me up! My roommate is always pressing me to start looking at bridal magazines and make some decisions, because the time will fly by between now and graduation! He might be a little embarrassed to know that I've been telling all these crazy ladies I met online about him, though! :lol:

You know, when he first started going after his new house, he told me he had a design challenge for me -- the family room had Kermit-the-Frog-green carpet! He said that I can decorate the rest of the house however I want if he can just have a basement space to hang out with the guys! Also, he's decided to just replace the awful green carpet. :P

Tell ya what -- rather than continue to hijack this thread, maybe I should start a new one and we can talk about the wonderful men in our lives! Actually, now that I think about it wasn't there one sort of like that a while back?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2004, 04:35 PM   #54  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

pjbstamper wrote: Quote:

I'm with you, all the way, Pam!!! It also means that we Canadians will have to buy 30% more of all the accessories, too!!!!

Now, where can I find the $ for an addition to house it all? hmmmmmmm

I agree!!! Good call...although, my bf doesn't seem to find it as good an idea as I do....go figure LOL Oh well, he'll come around eventually!!

Sherri
Reply With Quote Likes