Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-06-2004, 03:23 AM   #1  
HB
Mad Swapper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SCS vs Stamping ???

Last night, as I sat at my work table finishing a birthday card my DH came to the doorway (as he always does when it's time for bed and I'm still in there :() and I said "I need more time to be in here - I'm not getting all the things done I want to do". Can you imagine his reply? "Well, maybe you should stamp more instead of sitting in front of the computer logged on to that stamping site you like so much" (meaning SCS)! He actually thinks there is a choice between the two! I meant, more time vs work or house work or other mondane (sp?) household duties. Then he suggested maybe we get someone to come in and clean the house every couple weeks!! WOW - cool huh? Except I'm sure he means the $$ would come out of my stamp money. O'well... just had to ramble this morning.
Carol
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2004, 04:48 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I know what you mean!

My dh is great about my stamping hobby. I also have my computer in the same area that I stamp. Since finding scs I've been online quite a bit reading the posts and checking out the gallery. Hum, he's been doing a major amount of cooking and taking our children here and there (but not cleaning or laundry though) since I've found this site. Fortunately he hasn't complained about my stamping and SCS time.

I'll be returning back to full time work soon, and our children will be back to school and life will get hectic again. I've even been thinking about ways I could cut back on my grading time (I'm an educator), so that I can have more time to stamp and check out SCS. Maybe it would be a good idea to hire someone to clean so I can continue to enjoy time on SCS and stamping! But I see your point about the possibility of that cutting into my stamping "budget"!
Reply With Quote Likes