Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-05-2004, 05:11 AM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where do you stamp?

So may good and interesting questions lately!
I love reading all about what others do about stamping.

My question , because I don't think I've seen it in the forums before, is:

Where do you stamp?

I have taken over my dining room, which never got used anyway, as a stamp room. I've pretty much filled it up with stamping stuff. I need to get some organization in there!

NY Nan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:18 AM   #2  
Pearl-ExPert

Great question!

I bought a house (my first!) just over a year ago and one of the reasons was the basement. The family I bought it from used it as a game room, so it was partially finished with lots of lighting (they mostly played pool). So I bought a piece of carpet (so I can stamp barefoot), moved in all my shelves filled with stamps, my dresser drawers filled with supplies and a couple of kitchen-sized tables. Add a tv, my mini-fridge from college and a dvd/vcr player and that's where I stamp!

In the area near the washer and dryer, I even have room to set up a little office area for my computer and business supplies.

Everyday I thank God that He created this house just for me - it's perfect for everything I want/need!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:19 AM   #3  
Die Cut Diva

I have a feeling this will be a popular thread...I stamp in my finished basement. I used a bunch of leftover furniture that didn't fit in the rest of the house and set up my space. I have a table between two support poles that I use to 'create' on, I have bookshelves to store stamps and crafting supplies, I used a leftover sofa table as my embossing area, and a leftover desk to house my computer. Its open to the rec room, which I didn't think I would like. Thought I wanted my 'own space' but now I love it. My kids and hubby are usually downstairs so we've all being hanging out together, doing our own thing (I've got teenagers, need I say more). I'm still working on better lighting, but I'm not losing any sleep over it!!

Michelle Y
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:30 AM   #4  
Total Quack

Well, until 2 weeks ago, I had space in the basement, but we move our library to another room (was the kids' playroom). I took over that space. Wow. It is incredible!! I have an 8 foot table and a 4 foot table that make an "L." That's where I stamp. The rest of the room (21' x 14') is used for the storage of my things and classroom space. I'm still getting everything organized, but I bought two 6 foot tables for classes and store them folded up against the wall. I bought this great wire (but very sturdy) storage shelf unit at Sam's. It has 21 plastic bins to sort and organize supplies. It also has casters ... most everything in the room does! I have moved things around 50 times, I think! LOL! I'm very happy with my new "Haven" - as my dh calls it. He helped me so much in the fixing of it, and I'm so happy to have him!!

Anyway ... that's my stamping space. If I ever get it finished, I will post pics.

~*Shell*~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:32 AM   #5  
Mad Swapper

I also stamp in my basement. It isn't finished yet but, I hope it will be soon. It is already plumbed for a 1/2 bath to be placed. I already have tile to do the bath floor. I have industrial carpet squares waiting to be put down in the rest of the work area. I plan on making it more inviting. Right now it is just some tables in the middle of the room (for my stamp camp attendees and friends) I also have tables set up against the side of the room for my workspace and 'office' set up. There is telephone, tv, computer, printer access. My husband bought me a a large work bench and placed it against a wall- that is where the sizzix, eyelets station, embossing sation and cutting happens. It is not as elaborate as it sounds nor as gorgeous as others that I have seen on this site but its mine, and I love it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:34 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 243 Likes on 129 Posts

I'm with you Nan! I use the dining room ... and it stays 'in stamping mode' much of the time. (Otherwise, we used that room 3-4 times a year!) I love the daylight, and there's a large window near the table. I can't put everything in there however. I have hopes of creating a stamping space in a different room eventually, but for now, this is it!

(I'm having a surprise birthday party for my hubby this Saturday, so everything has to be moved out of there.... and he's going to wonder why!! ) :shock:
Hmmmmmmm.

Smiles to all of you!
TexasGrammy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:34 AM   #7  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Where do you stamp?

Nan - great thread!

I have a craft room off of our family room. It's a 13x13 room with a big bay window and a great view - the room is mine!

I have three wonderful young children and a double wonderful DH - I need 'my space' for 'my stuff' to maintain my sanity.

I really do require a room for my overwhelming amount of supplies (see my gallery pics!).

It is indeed wonderful to have a DH who understands his wife loves to stamp & craft.

Cindy Lyles
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:45 AM   #8  
Forum Fanatic

In front of the TV. I do everything "in front of the tv" when I'm not at work in front of a computer. I have a thing for CRT's.

When I moved into my house, my table looked so small in the dining room I moved it to the wall in the living room (we've never ate at the dinner table anyway) and it's been taken over by my stamp stuff. I can sit for hours with some movie I've seen a hundred times and just stamp. Every once in a while, I use the coffee table, but generally it's the dinner table in the living room. My "dining room" is still empty.

And I had to laugh at this thread ~ I am scared to DEATH of basements. They just freak me out!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:47 AM   #9  
Kookie Creator

I'm lucky enough to have a three bedroom house and no kids - so one of the spare bedrooms has been turned into my stamp room/home office. I just finished painting it purple (kinda like Almost Amethyst), which is SO much better than plain white walls.
Trying to organize as well. I just bought the color caddy for my inkpads, a punch caddy to hang on the wall, getting a ribbon caddy for the wall, and now I'm looking into paper storage solutions. I think I spend more time trying to get organized than I do actually stamping lately! But I really enjoy having all my stuff in one room now!
Gretchen in SC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:14 AM   #10  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We're "empty nesters" and have a large, old home with four bedrooms; one is ours, one is a guest room, one is my husband's office, and the last is my stamping room! Unfortunately, it's not very organized because of all the "stuff" I have to play with! I'll be purchasing some better organizational tools over the next few months and trying to improve the room's function.
I'm a very messy stamper. When I'm creating, things are strewn everywere! I start to straighten up, get an idea for something new, and that's it for cleaning! :oops: I'm always amazed to see the truly neat and wonderful rooms some people have! Rest assured, you're never going to see a picture of my stamping place! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:16 AM   #11  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Where I stamp

I forced my husband to take down his drum kit and clear out all of his music stuff out of our extra bedroom and I took it over, big time. My 4yo DS got a craft desk for Christmas so we do crafts together. I'm in the process of redoing it again. But it's my little corner of our house.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:21 AM   #12  
Rubber Obsessor

Default WHERE DO YOU STAMP?

I have a spare bedroom. Not very big. I has floor to ceiling cabinets on two walls and a L shaped counteralong two walls. Very compact. But that keeps everything I need close. The top set of cabinets has divided storage. (9 cubes that are about 14 x 1 they are open on the front. I keep my sets in there. I have labels on each cube. (flowers, kids, masculine, multi use, alphabets, backgrounds, words etc) Makes it easy to find stamps. I have (2) 2 drawer file cabinets under my counter that I use for paper and business supplies. I also have a wire rack I use for 12x12 paper. Under the counter there are a few rolling carts too. (geez, after writing that I see that I have a lot of stuff in that small room., no wonder it feels crowded. LOL)

My oldest son moved out, I may take over his bedroom as it is larger. But this is his 1st attempt at leaving the nest, I still want him to feel he can move back in if it becomes necessary. So I may wait awile.
Robin
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:21 AM   #13  

I stamp in my closet!!! It's a fairly decent sized walk-in, and thats where I keep my stuff. I have just enough room to sit cross legged on the floor with a little footstool as a table to stamp on. It's the only place that I have found where I can peacefully stamp. I close the door, and my kids never think to look in there for me!!!! :lol:

dawn g

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:45 AM   #14  
Rubber Obsessor

We have a large open plan downstairs, so leaving stamping stuff out is not appreciatied by my husband. I use the dining room table for stamp capm and then take everything back upstairs to the "sitting area" part of our bedroom. It's like a home office/stamping area for me where I have my computer and all my supplies.

My jusband has the closet (it's very large and has a window) for working in, and until recently studying - he got his MBA last Christmas!

He wants me to move into the closet when I start my Teacher's Certification program.

The children seem to have taken over the rest of the house!
Cate
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:45 AM   #15  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 243 Likes on 129 Posts

Oh my gosh, Dawn g!! I'm giggling with the vision of this 'hiding stamper'!!
Smiles to you!! ~TexasGrammy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:46 AM   #16  
Rubber Obsessor

I also have very dyslexic fingers - plese excuse the typos!
Cate
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:56 AM   #17  
Glitter Queen

I stamp in the garage (an oversized double). I overflowed out of the office... I really want a big metal building... My DH & I both do clay, so the stamping space has to share with the kiln, wheel, etc. He's threatening to move the garage "stuff" to storage so we have more room...

Rachel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 06:56 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

kwit1995 wrote:
Quote:

I forced my husband to take down his drum kit and clear out all of his music stuff out of our extra bedroom and I took it over, big time.
:lol: :lol: I kicked my 19yr old out of her "bedroom" in the basement last summer. It's actually the short part of the "L" shape that's the finished rumpus room. I retiled the floor, myself, hate the old wood-look wallboard, I'm thinking of painting it white and having my dd classes practice stamping on it. The only two things that need immediate improvement are lighting and heating. It's cold down here even when it's 90 - 100F outside. Must be the Canadian permafrost!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 07:03 AM   #19  
Kookie Creator

I have also taken over the dining room. I have a loft in my house, but I live in Central California and in the summer it's 90 degrees up there. My husband would like me to move everything upstairs, but it is also inconvenient when the kids need a snack or something. For a long time I kept everything upstairs and hauled it all out when I wanted to stamp. But I did not stamp nearly as much with that set up. We have a large great room and I have my dining table and buffet in there. The dining room is 100% stamping stuff!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 07:11 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Right now I have a good-sized craft room in the basement. It looks like a bomb went off in there, lol! Organization is NOT my strong suit...

I have been thinking of (after cleaning up a bit) having DH take my dining room table down there...it has 2 self-storing leaves that would make it easy to have friends over to stamp. With just us 3, who hardly ever eat at the table anyway, the smaller drop leaf table I have would work fine in the dining room.

Unfortunately the advancing MS makes it likely that stairs won't be an option for much longer, so I'm gonna have to re-think this...

Hugs,
Betsy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 07:16 AM   #21  
Pearl-ExPert

As of this past June I get to stamp in my beeyooteeful new Rubber Room! We had two back porches and I decided we only need one because I needed a stampin' room! So........now I have my own space to stamp and I can be as messy as I want to be!!! I love being organized now, too! My dh is afraid that I'll never want to come out of it! Smart hubby! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 08:03 AM   #22  
Insane Embellisher

I do it in the living room, next to the door so everyone that visit me have to see what I do... messy but have no other room in the house where I can put all my stuff :P

I love to stamp, what a stress reliever!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 08:06 AM   #23  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I live in California where we have no basements! I've always thought it would be so cool to have one though! We live in a 2 bedroom house - just me, my hubby and 3 birds (2 macaws and a lovebird). I share the 2nd bedroom with the birdcages (2 of them are really BIG) for my stamp room. Last year I started really fixing it up...painted and stamped the walls...got a new dining table...and a rolling kitchen cart with stainless steel top so I can do cutting at counter height. I also have a large antique desk so there is room for 1 friend to stamp with me. For workshops I have to use the kitchen and office (formerly a dining room).

I can be an organizational freak, but like Happy Heart said, I start a project and before I can clean up I start another. So it usually looks like a bomb went off in there. Once every couple of weeks I have to take time to just clean stamps and put stuff away. Next time it is really clean I'll post pictures.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 08:16 AM   #24  
Rubber Obsessor

In an extra room in my house. I call it my hobby room. I love it, I am not the neatest stamper, you could say I am messy. :lol: So I would not dare stamp anywhere else in the house.

[email protected]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 08:21 AM   #25  
Stampin' Fool

I'm a lucky one and have my own room. It's really a bedroom, but I don't have any kids so it's all mine! I don't have to clean up my mess unless I want to or if I have a workshop scheduled.

I have pic's in my gallery.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 08:41 AM   #26  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jami
.... Next time it is really clean I'll post pictures.
I was gonna say this too, but honesty made me realize that would NEVER happen, lol!

hugs,
Betsy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 09:01 AM   #27  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by papercuties
It is not as elaborate as it sounds nor as gorgeous as others that I have seen on this site but its mine, and I love it.
Don't let Denise try to fool you guys --- her stamp room is like going into a Stamping & Scrapbooking store. She has an awesome set up for stamping. Her area can hold 10 stampers for a stamp camp and it isn't even crowded. It is awesome!!

I stamp at my kitchen counter --- but that is going to change soon. I'm going to convert a portion of my basement into my domain. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 09:01 AM   #28  
sjb
Rubber Obsessor

I have a 'spare' bedroom that's my stampin' room. The closet has many shelves to house my stamps, there's the hanger part for my wheel hangers, the trays for my ribbon, and my desk with all of the 'office' stuff. My husband wants nothing more than for me to move out and put a baby in there!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 09:34 AM   #29  
Stampin' Fool

I stole the table I had bought for my kids computer table. :twisted: I know, I know, I'm horrible and all but we're talking my stamps here! lol

I bought this table with some leftover income tax money and got a style that would work as a sofa table if we moved to a place that didn't have the room to leave it out. We have our old puter and were going to give it to the kids but in my dh's hurry to clean the garage this last move, he got rid of the keyboard and mouse. So, we have been waiting for Radio Shack to have a sale. I have been using a card table (nasty thing for stamping I'll tell you what...) and the kitchen table which meant that I had to constantly clean it off. So, I am sitting there one day and I look at the table for the kids puter and noticed it was now the catchall b/c we still don't have the keyboard and mouse for it. So, in my cleaning frenzy one day, I commandeered the table for my own. I figure I can pick up another table again at tax time either for the kids or for me. Either way, we should all be happy then. lol I love being able to sit at it and stamp now. Aaaaaaah.

So, the answer, long winded as it is, is that I stamp in the corner of the living room. I will have to upload my corner some day.
Member #3785
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 09:38 AM   #30  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessMi

I stamp at my kitchen counter --- but that is going to change soon. I'm going to convert a portion of my basement into my domain. LOL
I don't even have a basement. If I moved my stuff to the basement, I'd be in the dark, under my trailer (that reminds me of the "People Under the Stairs" - LOL)

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 10:02 AM   #31  
Cardstock Collector

I started out by stamping in a corner of my livingroom, near the computer. That led me to the diningroom, until I took over the entire room. Being a full time homeschooler with 3 students, taking over the diningroom table (the girl's school room, as well) was not a good idea. I ended up moving things around in my bedroom to allow for a huge corner of my room to be turned into my Stamp Room. I bought huge old corner desk and have my computer on one end. All my stamps and supplies stack on a bookshelf next to the desk. I built a peg board onto the wall above the desk, to hold ribbons, wheels, scissors, and anything else that will stay up there! Very organized, and brings a lot of WOWs from my customers.
It used to be called my bedroom, where I sometimes stamp....now it's my stamp room where I sometimes sleep!
Did you know that dazzling diamonds make a great cover-up for dark circles under your eyes?

So to sum it all up.....I have a corner stamp office in my bedroom.

Stamped in His image,
Laurie <><
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 10:07 AM   #32  
Insane Embellisher

This is a great!!! thread...I just kicked the fam out of the TV room...I painted it ORANGE ( I was going for terra cotta, but it is really ORANGE) and got new furniture -- should be here tomorrow! The TV is moving into the living room and we are all going to be crowded in there!

My middle DD (age 16) has told me she doesn't like it and doesn't appreciate me taking over the room. I felt badly for a bit, then I got over it!!! ha ha!!! The room is really beautiful. Although the closet is jammed with games and kid stuff, the room will be really functional. Prior to this, I had to stamp at the kitchen table. Most of you know what a pain it is to stamp, put it away, pull it out, stamp, put it away, and on and on and on...

It will have a couch and a chair...there will be an L-shaped desk with a table that will stay up ALL OF THE TIME!!!! WOW!! I can't wait!
Member #4235
Check out my blog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 10:18 AM   #33  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

We have a 3 bedroom house and 2 boys. I started out in the extra room (obviously our boys share a room) but my DH decided to kick us out of the Master Bedroom. So we now sleep in the "extra" bedroom and the Master Bedroom has been converted into my Office Area. I guess he got tired of me trying to shove everything in the little room so he gave me lots of space!

One wall has the computers (we have two) and there are shelves above it on the wall. Then I have two tables forming an "L" in the opposite corner and there are shelves on those walls, too. We are currently re-organizing and I will be able to fit more people in the room for my workshops.

Sounds a little weird, but the space is used better now. Plus I never have to tell anyone where the bathroom is. And soon we may have a fridge back here, also. I'll never need to leave!!! :lol:

Oh, the best is that I don't have to worry about the kids getting into my stuff. They are 2 and 4. I have those child proof door knob covers. Not even my Mom can open the door! hehehe!! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 10:20 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 219 Likes on 134 Posts

Sharon in S. Carolina -

Totally off sugject here, but your puppy is adorable! I WANT him/her! We have an 8 year old yellow lab named Bailey and he is the greatest dog iin the world!

Back on track now; I stamp in half of our finished basement - great lighting that my DH put in for me, plenty of old cast-off bookcases for my "stuff" and a great old kitchen table that my family had when I was a little kid (one of those hard cleanable surface ones from the '50's ). That's also where our computer is so all my business stuff is down there, too. The only thing I wish I had was a window.

Claudia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 01:13 PM   #35  
Embossing Fanatic

I too am a basement stamper, in fact I've taken over the basement which is actually just a cellar not a full basement. I didn't have any old bookshelves to move down there so I built my own.
The house I live in was my grandparents and when we moved in we remodeled a few things. My shelves are made from the old hardwood blanks that were once their floors! I even made a tv/dvd player stand.
The only expense I had was to purchase cabinet liners from Walmart to line the shelves with, a track lighting kit, and a phone jack.

Not fancy by any means, but it allows me to escape from the real world.

Amy G
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 01:46 PM   #36  
Compulsive Stamper

Hi Nan,
I am fortunate. I am a pastor living in a very large parsonage, so I have lots of room to stamp. I designated one of my upstairs rooms to stamp in, which works out great.
Where in NY are you? I am in Jeffersonville, NY near Liberty/Monticello area.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 04:36 PM   #37  
Rubber Obsessor

I have a stamping/scrapping room upstairs in my house. Eventually when we finish the basement I will have a room down there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 05:12 PM   #38  
HB
Mad Swapper

I am lucky to have a good sized "storage room" - no windows, but 2 good sized closets and over head lighting. My DH built a work table out of a large door on one wall and a second work table out of a narrow door on the opposite wall. This one holds my sewing machine and all the stamp sets that don't fit on the 2 huge walls of shelves he built (do you sense the sarcasm in that last sentence? It comes directly from the family unit as a whole ) Anyway, DH put 2x2's along 2 walls so that all (well, most) of my sets are on display. It's a fabulous room. I love being able to just stop in and create for a moment, without having to take anything out or put anything away. I was going to take over the oldest DS's room when he went to college, but he's given me the most beautiful daughter-in-law and granddaughter you've ever seen, so I'll let it stay his room (for now) Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-05-2004, 08:34 PM   #39  
Matboard Maniac

NY Nan...great thread!

My fabulous hubby built my Stampin' Haven this year. It's in the basement. I love this room and spend each and every spare second in it. We worked on it together. I had a neighbor that remodeled her kitchen and I got her counter tops. In one corner I have a L shape about 7 feet one way and 4.5 feet the other way. I stamp on the long section and have my carl cutter on the shorter section. In the corner (you know how deep the corner is in the kitchen) I have my great big, wooden holder from DEK Development that holds my pads, markers, refills, cartridges, punches, wheels, handles, pearl ex, water color pencils and pastels. In another corner is my computer desk. In the 3rd corner I have another piece of counter top about 4 feet long. On it sits my copier and some shelving for copy paper and forms. Under this are a couple of carts to file paperwork and hold suppolies. Stamp sets are on a bookshelf between the "L" and my computer desk. Cardstock is in a rack make out of the wire cubes (on sale this week at Target ). Above the short end of the "L" is an oak cabinet that used to be in my laundry room.

My walls are divided by chair rail. The bottom is painted Eggplant Envy and the top is pale plum...except one portion of the top that is set back about 6". This is painted Mellow Moss. It's funny, women that see the room love the colors. Men ask me when I'm going to "paint over the green wall so that it matches the rest." I have a walk in closet that right now only holds my empty computer box and a few empty SU boxes. At some point I'll put up shelving in there.

I can fit a 6' table in my room to seat 4 people for my stamp club. I just set up the other 2 tables right outside the door (well the door jam since I don't actually have a door on yet) in the family room.

The rest of the basement is semi-finished. I'm hoping that we get more of it done this winter.

Wow...this got long! Sorry. I just LOVE my Stampin' Haven. And I love hearing (reading) about everyone elses.

Monica
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-07-2004, 03:18 PM   #40  
Die Cut Diva

I have just recently moved out of the dining room into my basement My husband gave up one of his desks, I found some book shelves and a garage sale and I have a rack that came with our house that has 96 slots. I feel so organized now and I don't have to clean off the table anymore come dinner time.

SAHM to Dominik 1/1/00 & Alyssa 3/8/01
www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/smartinez182

Go Beavers!!!
Reply With Quote Likes