Thread: US MAIL
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 02:25 PM   #14
Sairabee
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristarill2005
I really don't want to sound ugly, but where else can you get customer service for 39 cents plus a little additional for hand stamping cards... Those machine they use can be harsh on cards, that you especially want to have hand stamped. I will say at our post office, if you were to put hand cancel on these, it wouldn't cost you any more, however it might of been because the button in their weight more than just a normal 39 cent card would..

Please, don't be so hard on the post office and understand that they are doing there jobs with a smile every single day, come rain, snow,hail, sleet and whatever else you can think of kind of weather.

Thank you for allowing me to add my 2 cents worth.
How is that possible? If you are going to a federal US post office (meaning not a place in a drug store that also takes mail or something like that) the charges should be standard across the country.

I have only done this once or twice, but have been told each time that there is a surcharge for the service. It just seems odd that some USPO's would have it and some would not.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!