View Single Post
Old 08-04-2004, 05:07 AM   #4
PrincessAmbrosia61
Pearl-ExPert

Definitely sign up with the local girl. You will want and need her help and support.

The deal alone would make me want to sign up. If you sign up at the beginning of a new quarter, you don't need to fill your "quota" the first three months. Then you have the next three months to make your $300 in sales. If you don't, then at least you've had 6 months with a discount of %20 and the benefit of saving so much with the Starter Kit.

Honestly, it's not hard at all to meet your minimums. I only do one workshop a month and I still do over $500 per month in sales. I wish I could do more, but that's where I'm at now. Our area is SATURATED with SU! folks. There are three other demos JUST in my church. My upline alone had 43 new recruits this year.

Anyhooo, if it isn't a hardship to buy the starter kit and you spend a lot on stamps anyway, then you really don't have much to lose either way.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!