View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 10:08 PM   #2
crazedstamper
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Hmmmmmm...do you have a few friends you could share

SU products with to increase your sales since you stated you couldn't come up with the $300 per quarter yourself?

Remember, the first order, there isn't any shipping attached to it, so you could send a flyer or email a flyer to all your family and friends and ask them if they want anything at 10% discount, since that's approximately what the shipping runs for you. If you want to offer an additional discount for a $50 order or something, that's up to you, but might be another idea how to increase sales. Someone posted the demonstrator's forum below that they offer a free stamp pad, single color cardstock pack, 2 refill colors or anything else that equals $5 for folks who order $50 or more from you. I started implementing that and have seen an increase in sales since adding that to my list of random specials I offer from time to time.

I just started representing SU in late May, so I'm still getting my feet wet.

As far as who to sign up under...I would definately go for the local gal. When you are first starting out, you won't have all the supplies right away you might need and I find it helpful personally to borrow items from the local upline in my area. They are very nice ladies and help me whenever I call them. Long distance sign ups would seem hard to connect to, but with the right person and good communication, would be workable. For me personally, I'd sign up with the local friend.

You'll have to decide what's best for you.

Hope you decide to join this wonderful family of stampers!
Cindy Lou Who