View Single Post
Old 08-01-2004, 05:44 AM   #2
Mad Swapper
papercuties's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Northeast Ohio (Go Buckeyes!)
Posts: 1,578

You can get them at other stores ( art supply section). Maybe even near your local University. I don't know if that interests you. I have had three pens for over a year now. I bought from a local stamp and scrapbook store. I know Pat catans, and Michaels have them.

The water pens make a far more watered down look than other things before. You could also use it to assist in tearing paper. And from what I've read you can use it with cooking oil or future floor wax and pearl ex powders.
papercuties is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote