View Single Post
Old 11-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #87
**Elizabeth**
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Englishrose
If you sign as a demo, what benefit is there for your upline. I ask this because I'm thinking of signing as a hobby demo but my friend I buy my stuff from has recently had her 3rd baby and only really sells to me and herself. Would she still benefit from my sales?
Also, I know another demo in town, but once someone signs as a demo she gives them the cold shoulder. I don't want to tread on anyones toes here but I buy quite a lot of stuff and wouldlike to benefit from the demo discounts. Any thoughts please?

Karen
Your upline will get a percentage of what you sell. Depends on how much you sell and each upline gets a different percentage. For example, your stamping mom will make something like 2% and your stamping grandma makes a different percentage. DO NOT sign up under someone you are not going to have support you. Even with support of other SCS'ers and other demo's remember you will be tied to her no matter how she treats you. Never worry about someone turning a cold shoulder. As a demo, your world is going to open to so many new people who will appreciate you and not begrudge you for being a demo instead of a great customer.