View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 02:15 AM   #43
Joan B
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, here it is. I am NOT recruiting. Contact your own demo to join.

All new recruits who join between August 15, 2006, and September 15, 2006, will receive their choice of three add-on offers.
The choices are:

Colors pack-8-1/2" x 11" assortment pack of card stock in each of our color families (Bold Brights, Rich Regals, Earth Elements, Soft Subtles) and a Color Coach (a $39.95 value).
Stamp set-Any stamp set from the 2006--2007 Idea Book & Catalog (up to a $39.95 value).
Cutting bundle-Paper cutter, cutting and scoring blade refill, and the hobby blade (a $34.40 value).
New recruits can choose their add-on by writing their choice at the top of their Starter Kit Order Form. Those who do not write their choice will receive the Well-Worn Alphabet set (107159, $39.95) by default.
All paperwork must be received at the Stampin' Up! Home Office before 5:00 pm (MT) on September 15, 2006 in order to be eligible.
The latest version of the Starter Kit Order Form must be used. The latest version has the date 5/06 on it.
New recruits whose paperwork was received before August 15, 2006 are not eligible.
The cost of the Starter Kit will remain $199.