View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 03:16 PM   #4
ch
Stampin' Fool

Smile

Quote:

Originally Posted by teenstamper
I have decided to create a list of stamping necessities for the newcomers to Stampin' Up! This will get you started, and you can work your way up from there!

-At least one package of a color family of assorted cardstock
-Stampin' Spots to match your assorted cardstock
-2 or 3 Ribbons (Not that important)
-1/4-inch Circle punch (If your into brads and eyelets)
-Package Of Brads
-Package Of Eyelets
-Dimensionals
-Glue Dots
-Glue Runner
-Cleaning Pad
-Cutter
-Eyelet Mat (If your into eyeleting)
-Stamping Mist
-One Wheel (optional)
-One Wheel handle (optional)
-Hemp
-Your Favorite Stamp Set!

Okay thats my list... Some of it isn't necessary, it just depends on the kind of look you want to get when you start stamping. I used products from the Stampin' Up Catalogue, but if you want, you can buy lots of the same products somewhere else for cheaper. Michaels is great for that kind of stuff, plus they have a 40% off coupon in their flier every week! Also, Wal-Mart has cheap glue runners and dimensionals.

So there you go. If anyone else has any suggestions, feel free to add to my list! Let me know what you think!!

Bailey
Thank You!!! This is a great list for beginners! I love selling spots to beginners, they have such a variety to work with. I totally agree with your suggestion of the hole punch and embellishments, my creations are not complete without brads and ribbon! Thanks again for your list I sell to many first time stampers, I'll put it to good use!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!