View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 03:09 PM   #3
MissyO
Crimping Master

I am an Angel I demonstrate for the Angel Company and I have found that if I came up with Starter kits that were acheivable for the new stamper that I sold more of those. So what I did was create 2 levels and one was for $30 and the other was for $60. That included a couple sets of stamps, cardstock, acrylic (which is what TAC sells), and a couple of ink pads. That usually gives them the stamps to make thier first cards. Now the $60 is double of the $30, with a couple of our accessories.

Now I found that they loved that idea because they were new to stamping and had no idea where to begin. I think that if you overwhelm with a bunch of stuff, that they will get discouraged.

The reason that I came up with the starter kits was because I went to a workshop that my sil was having and when I asked the demo if she had a starter kit she told me no that just pick anything out and pay for it I can create then. Now I was brand new to stamping and had no idea what I was purchasing and ended up with a bunch of stuff that I did not know how to use, nor did I. Now I purchased almost $100 and when I asked her for a catty she told me it would cost $15. Now everyone knows that most catties are $10 for a customer. So. . .

Just my two cents.

Inky Huggz,