View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 05:25 PM   #8
stempelpaso
Glitter Queen

Greetings, fellow Texans, from the western part of the state! I am a lurker too, living in El Paso, at the foot of the Franklin Mountains and surrounded by the Chihuahuan Desert. Any other El Pasoans lurking out there?
My name is Annick, and I have been stamping for about 7 years. I think this site is worth every penny - and then some! - of the donation I sent in a few weeks back!
I have been married for 21 years, no kids, but am "mom" to a great dog named Molly and two cats named Sophie and Tiger. And foster mom to a Collie Rescue dog named Martin who has been with us for almost 6 weeks now.
Like Beate, I am also originally from Germany (from the beautiful city of Munich) but came to the US with my family when I was a child. My parents and brother (and his wife and two children) all live in Iowa (hello, Ames!), but the rest of my relatives are scattered across Europe.
I work part-time as a supervisor in a non-profit used bookstore where we raise funds to help support the library branches on our side of town.
I'm feeling a little strange coming out of hiding, so to speak...so I'm retreating now!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!