View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 03:57 AM   #1
Soozie4Him
Stazon Splitcoast

Default SU demos with lots of other stamps besides SU

Hi there!

I really jumped into this stamping thing with both feet. I said I'd never get into stamping. Then I got a couple sets of small alpha stamps to use in my scrapbooks. I remember seeing the stamps at Michael's and wondering why on earth I'd want a stamp that said "Happy Birthday"!!!! Then I ordered an alpha set from an SU demo that I met online - that was last August. Then in November, I attended my first SU demonstration and ordered 2 sets and two inkpads.

Then in February I went to my first SU workshop with my current demo and placed a large order. And the rest, as they say, is history!! I sent in my paperwork to become a demo on Monday.

Okay, so I have a LOT of Hero Arts stamps - I love Hero Arts! I understand that when I have my SU Open House in a couple of weeks, I shouldn't display cards with my Hero Arts stamps. But I feel kinda bad for my HA stamps and hope that I don't totally neglect them! I also have gotten into the unmounted stuff (not CTMH - unmounted rubber).

Anyway, I'd love to hear from some of you who are SU demos but also have a lot of other stamps!!

Thanks in advance,
Susan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!