View Single Post
Old 07-19-2004, 01:55 PM   #1
Bev Barton
Mad Swapper

Default Illinois Mini convention was a success

Thank you splitcoast for announcing the Can't Go to convention Illinois Mini Conventionthat was held on August 16. Connie from Glen Ellyn organized this event. It was held at a Holiday Inn. Over 60 stampers attended. A couple of ladies came from Stoughton, Wisconsin. We made 3 make and takes and Connie was very generous with prizes. There most of been 20 prizes given away!! Not to mention over 50 swaps were exchanged.The absolutely best part was that the table I was at,we had a group of stampers who fast became friends. We named our group the Su Snickerettes and plan on going to regional in Madison this fall. Personally, I have never laughed so much in a long time. We're all on scs now, so I hope that you too have an opportunity to meet with others who are stampin and having fun. I have to say that Connie out did herself on this mini convention. It was a terrific idea and a fantastic time. She is planning another one later on in the year...so anybody in Illinois...hope you can join in. I will have one of the snickerettes who is computer savvy download the make and take samples.
Bev
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!