View Single Post
Old 07-02-2006, 01:13 PM   #112
Stazon Splitcoast
okiechic's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Buffering...buffering...
Posts: 18,569

One more thing themrs. You can contact your local school district and ask to have your kids assessed. Tell them about your concerns. Kids 3 & up should qualify for services. Go by the special ed office with a written, dated request. Keep a copy for yourself. They have 60 days to assess and write an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
Bless your heart.
okiechic is offline  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote