View Single Post
Old 07-16-2004, 06:09 AM   #18
jbalcer
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soozie4Him
In another thread, someone mentioned that in addition to getting their catty spiral-bound and the covers laminated, they had pockets put in the front and back - would those be on a separate page? Or maybe the pockets are part of the laminated front and back??

Anyway, I'd like to know how that works and what to ask for when I get my catty from my demo (soon-to-be upline!) when she gets back from Convention tomorrow.

Susan
Hey, Susan,
I went to office depot on the way home yesterday, and picked up several packages of Avery pocket dividers. I got four packages of 5 for 2.98 each - that's $11.92 + tax. They are like these, but without the index tabs:
http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?...6330_SK_108130

Then I drove home, got my catalogs, and drove out to Kinkos to get them spiral bound. The charge PER CUT - so 17 spines, plus the cuts on the pocket folders, plus the clear acetate covers, plus the lamination front/back of one of them (my copy) cost me $120.80. (Don't freak - this is for 17 catalogs - 9 for me, 8 for Beate!).

I dropped them off around 1 pm, and picked them up at 6:30. Office Max screwed mine up so badly last year (personal) that I went to Kinkos to get my workshop ones done last year, and was very pleased.

Of course, last night I was checking them out (hint: do NOT try kinkos with kids!) I realized they'd missed the back cover on several, so for my trouble in bringing them back in, they will refund me.

Anyway - the spiral binding is terrific for your personal copy, and wonderful for workshops. I highly reccommend it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!