View Single Post
Old 07-14-2004, 06:26 PM   #1
Melissa 8791
LOSTchick

Default Howdy from a Texas lurker!

Let me start by saying that I LOVE this site! I've been lurking here for awhile, soaking up all of these amazing cards and ideas that are posted. I feel that I already know some of you just by the number of your cards that I've drooled over and from seeing your pictures. As soon as I figure out how to post my picture I will. Of course, I'll have to find one since I am the one always taking pictures!

My name is Melissa, and I live in a small town about an hour's drive outside of Austin (it's also about an hour's drive from San Antonio). My husband and I have been married 10 years, and we have two great kids. Travis is 7 and will start 2nd grade and Allyson is 5 and will start Kinder.

I taught 3rd grade for 11 years and 4th grade for 1 year. I am now a SAHM, and I'm loving every minute of it. I don't know why it is, but I feel that I'm busier now than when I taught full time!

I look forward to becoming more involved in this group. Thanks for all of the wonderful ideas that you talented stampers have posted... I hope to get my creative juices flowing and to one day do such quality work.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!