Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-01-2020, 04:49 PM   #1  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking Chat Thread -- VSBN20May -- Staycation - For the People, By the People

Happy Holiday to All of US

What a GREAT way to kick off May with (i)NSD! Yay us!  

This Month, we're going to have a "Special VSBN" --- 

Staycation - For the People, By the People

Here is how this is going to work: 

The theme is - Staycation - since we're all "stuck at home" or doing the "shelter in place" ... it's all about being at home

The rest of the theme - For the People, By the People - means that everyone who wants to play gets to come up with a Challenge Inspired by their Home.

It could be about your state, city, province, country you live or your actual "house/home". I have posted the FIRST Challenge .... PM me or post in the Chat Thread Your Challenge and I'll update the Master Thread!

Welcome to our May StayCation -- For the People, By the People!

This is the CHAT Thread.   I'll create a Master Thread to make it easier to find all the challenges,   put your ideas here 

Last edited by Lmn; 09-01-2020 at 07:53 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2020, 05:47 PM   #2  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Here's Mine

TITLE: Welcome to Cleveland
Keyword: VSBN20MayA
Date: May 1, 2020
Challenge #1 ....

Welcome to Cleveland .... O - H -- I - O!

So I don't "technically" live in Cleveland but it's the closest major city to where I do live right now. Cleveland is the 52nd largest city in the US, 2nd largest in Ohio. One of the VERY Cool Spots to see in CLE is the Rock-N-Roll Hall of Fame. If you're a music buff, it's the spot to be. Just down the road you have First Energy Stadium, home of Cleveland Browns Football. If you head toward the Lake (Erie) you can catch a C-Town baseball game at Progressive Field or watch the Cavaliers play basketball in RMF Fieldhouse. Sitting on Lake Erie, Cleveland experiences all 4 seasons and it's a great spot to head out of town via boat.

Here's my challenge breakdown:

----- By the Theme ----- O-H -- I - O
2 circles for the O's
2 Borders for the H
1 Strip of paper, strip of Washi for the I

----- By the Numbers ----- 1796
Use 1, 7, 9, or 6 on your layout... (1796 year established)
You can use a 1 word title, 7 lines of journaling, 9 stars and 6 photos or
whatever combination you want to use. You can use the numbers in
journaling

----- By the Color ----- Red or Orange
Our biggest sports team have red or orange uniforms so these colors
say OHIO!

Welcome to my Staycation! I hope you'll play along.
Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayA

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayA when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
2. It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.
3. You have until May 30 to submit layouts for Recognition

Last edited by Lmn; 05-02-2020 at 10:07 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2020, 09:22 PM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,301 Likes on 936 Posts

Thanks for the challenge Lela.

I hope some of you ladies will join Sharon and me tomorrow and scrap together. Keep safe and well
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2020, 10:51 PM   #4  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking hey hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post
Thanks for the challenge Lela.

I hope some of you ladies will join Sharon and me tomorrow and scrap together. Keep safe and well
I'm planning to

I hope you'll add your Challenge post to VSBN too!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-01-2020, 10:58 PM   #5  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yay -- Challenge #2

TITLE: Welcome to Tanya's House
Keyword: VSBN20MayB
Date: May 1, 2020
Challenge #2 ....

Welcome to Tanya's House!

My house has a black roof, dark gray stucco, light gray stone work and white trim. And a red door! It makes me happy every time I pull up to it!

CHALLENGE: Make a page that is monochromatic with a pop of a color from the other side of the color wheel
--- OR ----
Make a page that is grayscale with a pop of red!

Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayB

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayB

when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
2. It is also highly recommended that you post a link to your creation in this chat thread to be sure your layout is seen by the host and all visitors.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2020, 08:33 AM   #6  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 44 Likes on 26 Posts

Great idea for VSBN, Lela! I PMed you my challenge.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2020, 09:06 AM   #7  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Challenge 3 ... Yay

TITLE: Welcome to Cheryl's House
Keyword: VSBN20MayC
Date: May 2, 2020
Challenge #3 ....

Welcome to Cheryl's House!

My house has a ton of a few things: windows (26 plus 10 doors with glass panels in them), decorative trim, and paneling. It all adds up to a beautiful look that is a pain to keep clean, so for this challenge, help me enjoy the brighter side of my house by using one or more of the following three options:

CHALLENGE
1. Windows – use a window or something transparent (like my windows should be!) on your layout.
2. Decorative Trim – add some decorative trim to your layout (ribbon, lace, pompoms, scallops, etc).
3. Paneling – use vertical stripes on your layout.

Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayC

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayC

when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2020, 06:46 PM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Awesome challenges ladies and I will pm you mine Lela once I’ve fine tuned it.

Lela, clarification on your challenge so that we are all on the same page....do we to choose one of your themes or use all on our pages? I am assuming we can do either?

Happy Sunday ladies
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-02-2020, 09:48 PM   #9  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yes, Yes, Yes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post
Awesome challenges ladies and I will pm you mine Lela once I’ve fine tuned it.
Lela, clarification on your challenge so that we are all on the same page....do we to choose one of your themes or use all on our pages? I am assuming we can do either?
Happy Sunday ladies
Absolutely either! Use 1 or use all

Looking forward to your challenge
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-03-2020, 10:21 AM   #10  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Yay -- Challenge #4

TITLE: Welcome to Florida
Keyword: VSBN20MayD
Date: May 3, 2020
Challenge #4 .... hostess Joyce Ann (scs AnniePanda)

Welcome to Joyce Ann's House! FLORIDA

Florida became the 27th state in 1845. (This was 101 years before I was born.) Nickname is the Sunshine State. (What is your nickname?)
As a tribute to Spain's Easter celebration "Pascua Florida" Ponce de Leon named the place he discovered. (I wonder if he found lots of hibiscus in bloom?) Interesting trivia - Gatorade was developed in Florida in 1965 and named after the University of Florida Gators. (The year I graduated high school in Ft. Lauderdale.)

CHALLENGE OPTIONS:

Pick at least one of the following. Get brave and pick two for your layout . Really be a hero in my eyes and pick all three! YAY!

#1. Use 2 photos and 7 other decorative items.
What are other items? All the embellishments, trims, stamps, dies, bling, etc. Example that I might use is a doily, piece of ribbon and 5 sequins.

#2. Sunshine.
Use your imagine, anything goes. Sunshine in your photos? A Sun embellishment? A sunburst design? Use the color somewhere that we can readily find. Up to you.

#3. Use flowers.
Anyway, anywhere, anyhow!

Optional Bonus: For the trivia option you are to think "drink" or "Alligator". Use one or the other. A drink may appear in a photo or as an embellishment. Or use an image of an alligator, or any other animal, either in your photo or added on.

Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayD

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayDwhen uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 05-06-2020 at 05:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2020, 04:40 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 231 Likes on 146 Posts

WHAT GREAT IDEAS!!!! Love this theme and all these challenges. I’m going to do them all! Putting my thinking cap on and I will be back with one myself. I hope to get some scrapping in later today. This is SO fun!!! Gosh dang, you people are creative!! Love it!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2020, 05:34 PM   #12  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yay -- Challenge #5

TITLE: Welcome to 'Straya (Jayne's House)
Keyword: VSBN20MayE
Date: May 5, 2020
Challenge #5 .... hostess Jayne (scs Ozpom)

Welcome to 'Straya! (Australia)

Here’s some facts about ‘Straya:

It has a wide variety of landscapes, with deserts in the centre, tropical rainforests in the north-east, and mountain ranges in the south-east.

The Australian Alps get more snow than the Swiss Alps.

The Great Barrier Reef in Qld is the largest eco-system in the world made up of nearly 2,500 individual reefs that are visible from space.

There are over 60 separate wine regions in ‘Straya

‘Straya is home to 21 of the world’s 25 most venomous snakes

There are more sheep than people in ‘Straya. We also have 1 million camels that roam wild in our Deserts.

Green & Gold are our national colours

Our National coat of arms depicts a Kangaroo and an Emu to show a nation moving forwards. Neither animal can move backwards easily.

Most deaths in ‘Straya are not from snakes, crocodiles or spiders but from the box jellyfish

CHALLENGE:

Take inspiration from ‘Straya and create a page taking inspiration from at least 2 of the following:

- Green & Gold on your page including patterned papers

- As ‘Straya is supposedly the oldest continent, use something that you first purchased for scrapping or craft…a tool, stash or use a technique you first learnt

As ‘Straya is sometimes also known as the Last frontier, use something that - you only purchased in the last 3-6 months

- As the world’s 6th largest country, use either 6 embellishments or 6 photos

- Use colours that are opposite on your colour wheel. Alternatively use shapes that are not the same. For example if you have a square photo on your page, also incorporate one in a circle or triangle. Use things that are opposites or create a Then & Now page.

Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayE

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayEwhen uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 05-06-2020 at 05:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2020, 05:44 PM   #13  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yay -- Challenge #6

TITLE: Welcome to Jayne's House
Keyword: VSBN20MayF
Date: May 5, 2020
Challenge #6.... hostess Jayne (scs Ozpom)

Welcome to Jayne's House

G’Day my scrappy mates. Welcome to ‘Straya as we locals say. It’s also known as Down Under, The Lucky Country or Oz. We abbreviate a lot as we like efficiency or maybe we are just pure lazy. Here are some facts about ‘Straya:

Founded in 1788 when the Poms (British “Prisoners of Mother England”) sent their convicts here it is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s 6th largest country by total area. If you drove from Perth in the West to Brisbane in the East you would need to cross a desert and it would be similar to driving from Madrid to Moscow.

You can fly from Perth to Melbourne faster than you can fly from one end of Western Australia (WA) to the other. WA makes up 1/3 of ‘Straya’s size. I live in the city of Perth in the West and we are known as Sandgropers. Each State has their own unique name for their citizens. WA is also known as the State to “Wait Awhile”. It is also the most isolated city in the world, and the sunniest capital city in the world with an average of 8 hours of sun per day, year-round. Perth became known as the City of Lights when John Glenn saw the lights from space.

When I think of Oz, I think of brown land, blue skies and lots of beaches. It would take around 29 years to visit one new Aussie beach every day. There are 10,685 of them! Four out of 5 Aussies live less than 50km from the coast.

CHALLENGE:

Find inspiration for your page/s from either:

A song about sunshine, the beach or using sunburnt country colours. Bonus if you add coral or things found in the ocean.

Landscapes…..e.g. a memory of snow and snow capped mountains, a holiday in a tropical area or rain forest, a memory of mountain ranges or a desert, or items from any of these regions that work with your LO

Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayF

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayF when uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 05-06-2020 at 05:47 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2020, 12:08 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is 1 LO for Lela’s challenge...I used creative licence on this LOL.

OH I Once Went a Wandering in St Cruz de la Palma by Ozpom - at Splitcoaststampers
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2020, 06:48 AM   #15  
Hardware Hotshot

Fun challenges, Jayne. Reading about the deserts of Australia made me think back to my growing up years when my family lived in Alice Springs for five years. We were smack dab in the middle of one of those deserts, but I still remember going to some of the surrounding gorges where there were waterholes and swimming in the refreshing water!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2020, 05:23 PM   #16  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Wow Cheryl you lived here...that is so cool. I haven’t been to Alice Springs but DH has. On my bucket list. You shall have to look for some photos of your time here. I’m so impressed.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2020, 08:18 AM   #17  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,972 Likes on 1,489 Posts

Here is mine for Lela’s Challenge, by the numbers.
Far Away Places MMTPT sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2020, 07:48 PM   #18  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking yay -- Challenge #7

TITLE: Welcome to Kansas!
Keyword: VSBN20MayG
Date: May 7, 2020
Challenge: Hostess Sharon (SCS SMadson)

Welcome to Kansas!

Number one fact.
Kansas is flat except for our famous Flint Hills
Another fact, we are known as Tornado Alley
And the home of the first EF5 tornado that destroyed 95% of Greensburg Ks.
Smith County in Kansas is the center of the continuous U.S.
Our State Flower: Sunflower
Our State song: Home on the Range
Our State Reptile: ornate box turtle
Home of Wizard of Oz Dorothy and Todo!

Kansas is named after Kansa Indians, the name means people of the wind. Oh, yes Dodge City Ks is the windiest City, not Chicago! It is very windy in Kansas!
And of course Dodge City is cowboy famous for Boot Hill!
President Eisenhower was from. Abilene Kansas
And there is a lot of wheat in Kansas.

Challenge:

Be inspired by sunflowers, or wheat or their colors.
Be inspired by a western theme.
Be inspired by anything from Wizard of Oz

Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayG

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayGwhen uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2020, 07:55 PM   #19  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yay -- Challenge #8

TITLE: Welcome to Sharon's House!
Keyword: VSBN20MayH
Date: May 7, 2020
Challenge: 8 Hostess Sharon (SCS SMadson)

Welcome to Sharon's House

Welcome to my home Wichita.

-Wichita is known as the “Air Capital of the World.” We have had Boeing, now Spirit, Cessna, Textron, Beech, Stearman , Airbus, Leer Jet now Bombardier. It is the home of McConnell Airbase.

-Actor Harrison Ford comes to Wichita at least once a year to get his plane serviced.

-Actress Kirstie Alley is from Wichita Ks.

-Wichita began as a trading post on the Chisholm Trail where two rivers converge. Our name is from the Wichita Indian tribe that was here first.

-Wichita is the birthplace of Pizza Hut and White Castle fast food chains. A. Hyde discovered Mentholatum in 1984 in a historic  -building here.

Challenge: Do Each of the Following

1. Put something on your page that flies to commemorate “The Air Capitol of the World.” It could even be in the photo.
2. Include a star or stars on your page because we have stars in Wichita!
3. Include something food related (use your imagination) on your page or in your photo to commemorate the fast food chains that began here.
4. Anything that involves water, watercolor, photo of water, word water, whatever works for you, works for me.
That is because of the two rivers.

Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayH

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayHwhen uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.

Last edited by Lmn; 05-08-2020 at 07:59 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2020, 08:15 PM   #20  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yay -- Challenge #9

TITLE: Welcome to Strafford, MO!
Keyword: VSBN20MayI
Date: May 8, 2020
Challenge #9 .... hostess Amy (scs ShirleysGirl)

Welcome to Stafford, MO!

Strafford is really just a small town outside of Springfield, MO which is the 3rd largest city in this state.
But, since I don't really live in either city I am focusing more on my little space in this big bold world.

We are blessed to live in the country on 20 acres. We don't farm our property for our livelihood, though we do have two horses, two dogs, and a lot of wildlife. I live a little ways off the road and have a long driveway lined on both sides with a white vinyl fence. It is beautiful, but quite a lot of work to keep it clean. There is always something that needs to be tended to and never a shortage of grass to cut, trees to trim, fence fixing, trail tending, etc. If you have noticed from my pages over the years we have quite a group of family and friends who are always up to shenanigans, which often take part at my house. We have a swimming pool, four-wheeler, pool table, bar, so it is easy to say that we work hard and play hard, too. So these are the things that inspired my theme.

Challenge:

Choose any one of the three different themes to work into your page or combine them together if you so choose.

Theme One: "Fence" in your page by using a border on at least 2 sides. You can use a punch, stickers, paper, die cuts, stamps, washi tape whatever you have to make your border.

Theme Two: "Outdoorsy" add stamps, stickers, images from your pictures or designer paper to bring alive an outdoor element. Such as animals, trees, sunshine, sunset, clouds, country life...whatever brings that inspiration to life

Theme Three: "Work Hard/Play Hard" Use the letters to guide your inspiration and choose something that represents each letter in your layout. The ones listed are only suggestions to get you going, feel free to add your own that represent each letter.

H: hexagon, holiday, hearts, heat tool, (Tim)Holtz product
A: Alphabet, antiques, angled photo, animals
R: Red, rectangles, round, raised, rubber stamp
D: Die cut, dark color, dye ink, designer paper

Don't forget .... KEY WORD VSBN20MayI

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Please remember to put in the correct KEYWORD VSBN20MayIwhen uploading your image; a wrong keyword means your submission may not be seen by everyone. Copying and pasting the challenge keyword is recommended to avoid typos.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2020, 11:56 PM   #21  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is another page I have done for Lela’s 1796 and colour challenge.

HOLA PLAZA DE ESPANA by Ozpom - at Splitcoaststampers

These are the photos of the top right photo that lifts and also of the bottom right photo
I fussy cut a couple of photos again and the one underneath the top right lift is 2 photos joined to show the full side of the square.

Happy day

get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2020, 12:00 AM   #22  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

More great challenges ladies...thank you. Amy your driveway is awesome and wow 20 acres. DH comes from a farm in our wheatbelt and it reminds me of the driveway down to their farm except their fence isn’t white LOL. Love it and I also love that you work hard/play hard...that’s called living in my book. Awesome
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2020, 08:57 AM   #23  
Hardware Hotshot

Just have to reiterate that this is a great way to do a month long VSBN. Lela, I love your usual challenges for VSBN, but this is also a really fun way to incorporate a lot of different hostesses. Everyone is coming up with such creative challenges, and I am enjoying getting to know more about people through their challenges!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2020, 09:02 AM   #24  
Die Cut Diva

Received 139 Likes on 91 Posts

I am loving these challenges! I just uploaded one of them, but here's what I've done for VSBN so far:

State Semi Finals VSBN20MayA
Braces On VSBN20MayB
Swim Events VSBN20MayC
17 VSBN20MayD
Logan Comp VSBN20MayE

And my plan is to keep going!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2020, 10:03 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is mine for Jayne’s Challenge, the first one,

VSBN20MayE G’Day Mate! Sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2020, 10:42 AM   #26  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is one for Joyce Ann’s VSBN Challenge, option 3 , flowers.

VSBN20MayD Greenwood Cemetery sm by smadson at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-10-2020, 04:03 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

My page for Cheryl's Opt #3.

And, for Amy's letter challenge, here is mine.

And my final one - for Lela's Ohio challenge.

Last edited by AnniePanda; 05-10-2020 at 04:27 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2020, 10:57 AM   #28  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is mine for Cheryl’s Challenge.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2020, 11:09 AM   #29  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

This one is for Amy’s Challenge: VSBN20MayI Military Years 2 sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers
And this one for Tanya’s Challenge.

VSBN20MayB military years by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers

Thank you both! Had these photos I have been wanting to scrap and your challenges inspired me to get them done!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2020, 11:24 PM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is my page for Cheryl’s challenge. Thanks for the challenge Cheryl. I incorporated all 3 items. Now to think about another one and especially Tanya’s....I am waiting until I have the right photos for that one.

Windows and House of Believe by Ozpom - at Splitcoaststampers

Here are the photos when the windows are lifted.

Happy day
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2020, 11:07 PM   #31  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is my page for Tanya’s challenge.

Sitting watching the view by Ozpom - at Splitcoaststampers
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2020, 04:59 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 3,392 Likes on 1,169 Posts

My page for Joyce Anns challenge for Florida.

Fun with Jack by jan31 - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2020, 05:00 AM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sharon I couldn't find Your challenge to add to my page as I used the BG I made for your challenge to make a BG.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2020, 07:10 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by jan31View Post
Sharon I couldn't find Your challenge to add to my page as I used the BG I made for your challenge to make a BG.
Click on it in my signature, Jan. It should take you to it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2020, 08:03 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thanks Sharon, I found it
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2020, 04:26 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Two pages for VSBN20May! for Outdoorsy.

Making a Splash by jan31 - at Splitcoaststampers

Making another splash by jan31 - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2020, 04:41 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

Two pages for Jayne's challenge to use Australian colours Green and gold.

Sorry to any of you who may be Vegetarians , we had a typical Spanish Christmas, Cochinillo, baby pig, I was outvoted by the rest of the family but I must admit it was delicious, our GS loved it too but his Mum is Polish so they eat everything!!

Spanish Christmas 2019 by jan31 - at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Holiday in Spain by jan31 - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2020, 01:42 AM   #38  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is my page for Joyce Ann's challenge.

I didn't use 2 photos as I rarely do a page with few photos on as you all know and I hope Joyce Ann doesn't mind I took liberty. I did, however, use:

Yellow CS the colour of the sun
Lace sticker border
Doily which I plonked in ink
7 embellishments....yep I know there are 8 with the word embellishment but I had already stuck it down.

Balcony Floral Beauty in Santa de Cruz La Palma by Ozpom - at Splitcoaststampers

Joyce Ann, thank you for the challenge.

Happy scrapping everyone
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2020, 10:24 AM   #39  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Here is one for my 2nd challenge. The food thing was the most difficult! LOL

MIX382 VSBN20MayH Love Life! Sm by smadson - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-23-2020, 10:25 AM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Double post. Sorry
Reply With Quote Likes