Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-18-2020, 09:22 AM   #1  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts
Default Do you need to be reassured re virus?

I am as careful as the next person. I am using my wipes to hit anything coming into the house I can. What I cant goes in the bathroom and hit with lysol spray. I am wearing an old pair of gloves outside. blah blah

I am starting to see notices from stamp companies about how they are keeping us safe with handling their products to reassure us.

I dont know..... I dont feel like I need them to tell me this. Do you?

I am good with believing they are taking good precautions. Heck that they are even still open at all is a grace for their workers. If anything I just want to know they are safe for themselves. I have had such good experiences with so many companies.

I think a lot of people are just not spending now because they may not be working/getting paid or being careful bc who knows how long this will last and are being prudent. I always feel Jan-April is slow anyway as people recover from Christmas spending.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2020, 12:55 PM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

No, I don't need this. The NYTimes had much information on how long the virus can live on packing materials and in non human situations generally. Seventy two hours was the maximum on plastic. Paper was even less. So the best thing is not to order next day delivery. From the companies, I think all this is just PR. Of course they're concerned about their customers, especially when the economy is shaking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2020, 06:17 PM   #3  
Insane Embellisher

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

It is worrisome and scary. I worry because I see people who are not isolating. gathering and that will spread the virus. We are retired but I worry about people whose jobs and income are affected. Hoping it runs its course in under three months, thankfully in Canada, the governments have been proactive, warning people to self isolate and keep a six foot distance (not all young adults are obeying) I watch the news to stay updated, and it looks like the message is mainly getting through though. I am spending some time crafting, but I really should tidy it up first, lol. Stay safe everyone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2020, 11:27 PM   #4  
Crimping Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last edited by Hunterri; 03-19-2020 at 02:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2020, 11:46 PM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

"please spend some money so we can pay the rent" doesn't sound so good, so they are trying to say something positive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2020, 02:18 AM   #6  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

No I don't need to be reassured like this. Actually this makes me leery. I agree with AussieJenny "please spend some money so we can pay the rent" I do understand. We all need to pay rent and mortgage.

My DH has to be out in this. He's considered necessary I really don't want people buying all sorts of not needed stuff. The longer he's out the less safe he is. I want him home safe. He's my best friend and the love of my life. I know I am not the only one who is scared for their loved ones. No discretionary spending until we flatten the curve.

I don't want to see anybody lose their business, home, etc... I understand they are trying to prevent that. Our loved one are out on the front now and we want them to come home safely. No discretionary spending. We can all spend soon when we flatten the curve and everyone is safe.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2020, 04:10 AM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louisa MayView Post
No, I don't need this. The NYTimes had much information on how long the virus can live on packing materials and in non human situations generally. Seventy two hours was the maximum on plastic. Paper was even less. So the best thing is not to order next day delivery. From the companies, I think all this is just PR. Of course they're concerned about their customers, especially when the economy is shaking.
Not to be a nervous Nellie but truth is....so many people handle a package after it leaves the stamp company...so if I am starting a clock, I would start it when it arrives to my house. Which is why I created a "staging area" where I clean things and they hang out over night.

I have to admit though...I did not wipe down my ice cream which I got a lot of on sale....If I am stuck inside.....:cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2020, 08:02 AM   #8  
Insane Embellisher

Received 72 Likes on 40 Posts

To my way of thinking, freezing should kill most germs.......don't anyone look it up......I need to be right on this one! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2020, 12:41 PM   #9  
Proud Fan Club Member

LOL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2020, 02:29 PM   #10  
Insane Embellisher

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumperView Post
Not to be a nervous Nellie but truth is....so many people handle a package after it leaves the stamp company...so if I am starting a clock, I would start it when it arrives to my house. Which is why I created a "staging area" where I clean things and they hang out over night.

I have to admit though...I did not wipe down my ice cream which I got a lot of on sale....If I am stuck inside.....:cool:
Those are legit worries. But the handlers are worried too: They and delivery people are wearing gloves. Our postal delivery woman wears them too. There are probably some who don't. And then, of course, the gloves may get contaminated from package to package. I just can't get my head around it all. I live in a central city high rise building, and many of our packages wait overnight before they come to our floors. I probably need to be more careful But even with these worries, companies falling all over themselves ooey-gooey irritates me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2020, 01:44 AM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I am a Nervous Nellie. I proudly admit it. Health experts said the health anxiety and OCD sufferer's will be some of the health warriors with this pandemic.

I never had health anxiety before but I got H1N1. I got it from the source in Mexico, from that little town. The man I got it from died. I almost died. When I first got sick they thought it was the C word. I went around spreading it not knowing I had a deadly flu. After that I developed bad health anxiety and distrust of the medical system. I know, I know, I know I shouldn't be that way. It's hard not to be.

I am wiping down everything. Everything! I don't care if it's obsessive. I know I will probably get sick. I know it's going to effect my lungs. The more I am proactive I hope I can fight it better.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2020, 06:29 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

I need to preface what I'm about to say... I am NOT trying to downplay the current situation AT ALL - the threat is VERY real! Additionally, I am NOT a health expert and I AM a Pollyanna. Having said that, I will now say that what we focus on expands, so if we are looking at - and expecting - the worst, that is likely to be borne out in our reality. On the flip side of that coin, if we are proactive and prudent but focus on best-case scenarios, it is more likely that this will be our reality. I am not speaking of global impact (although I do believe that if everyone did this we could largely stem the tide), but more of on a personal-space level. Fear is a soul-destroying emotion and running it continually drains the adrenals and compromises our immune systems. Focusing on things that bring us joy, on the other hand, release endorphins and other useful substances into our systems that can help bolster us and protect us to an extent.

What I am suggesting is stay at home as much as possible, be wise in your hygiene for yourself and your environment, but do as many things that make you happy as you possibly can and try to keep your focus there. This too shall pass (yeah, like a kidney stone, lol)...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2020, 06:35 AM   #13  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 252 Likes on 177 Posts

So is no one sending cards? I am sending cards as I always do.

I also love to send cards each month to Love Notes Fairy. Click here for more info https://jenniferbelthoff.com/love-notes-fairy/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2020, 10:07 AM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I am sending cards, leaving them out for our mailman to take back to the post office.

We have been told by our adult kids to stay home. I know it's for our safety, and we are taking it seriously, but now it seems like we have helicopter children. Lol.

Mt stash of cards is growing by the day and when this is over, I'll have lots of cards to send to the monthly missions here at scs. Just can't get out to mail them right now. 😥
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2020, 12:07 PM   #15  
Die Cut Diva

Received 43 Likes on 17 Posts

I am sending out funny cards to family in other states. They need happy mail an I need to do what is making me happy right now. We are very careful of what we bring in an are only going out for food IF we have to. My son is a mailman in SC an he is carefully doing his job. Delivering lots of food packages. I worry most about him. My DD works in a hospital an I say special prayers for her safety. We are all just trying to make it the best we can. Everyone take care an craft on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2020, 03:08 PM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We’re staying home a lot more. We started doing this before the current situation. We’re homebodies so it’s not too difficult. I was joking with a friend earlier and told her that when we’re “told” to stay home it doesn’t seem as much fun. 😁😁
I am still making and sending cards. What can I say, it makes me happy and makes others smile as well. We can all use that!
That said, no one I’m sending to is compromised health wise with one exception.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2020, 06:56 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Part of a statement from Unity:

With all the changes around us I wanted to take a moment to just inform you of the way that Unity works.
Our rubber is manufactured and given to us in HUGE rolls, our foam is manufactured and given to us in HUGE rolls - both rolled straight off the manufacturing lines and not touched. The rolls that are used sit for long periods of time. - Thus - No virus.

Our product is touched ONLY by the people inside of Unity. ALL of it is manufactured to order - so it is straight out of a VERY VERY VERY hot oven. We then cut it on a machine and we package it in plastic.
We will continue to take any and all precautions needed to keep our people safe, and feel that keeping our doors open with our online company is very responsible as it keeps the economy moving in a small way on our end. - and keeps the artists, designers, and employees fiscally going so their families can keep on keepin' on in a normal fashion.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2020, 07:20 PM   #18  
Insane Embellisher

I have some birthday and sympathy cards to mail, I am using self sealing envelopes. Remember not to lick em, use water to moisten the glue on those types. Isolate and stay healthy everyone, work on planking the curve.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2020, 02:38 AM   #19  
Die Cut Diva

Sue thank you for your words. I would not be so freaked if my DH was not considered essential. We both have asthma. My asthma is flaring up because I am worried about my DH. See the vicious cycle.

Self-isolate, stay safe. Everyone enjoy those great stashes. China was in lockdown for three months. We will be too. It goes fast. It really does. I had to quarantine because of H1N1. The quarantine was a blip in my life. At the time it was hard but it became easier and routine.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2020, 06:18 AM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
Sue thank you for your words. I would not be so freaked if my DH was not considered essential. We both have asthma. My asthma is flaring up because I am worried about my DH. See the vicious cycle.

Self-isolate, stay safe. Everyone enjoy those great stashes. China was in lockdown for three months. We will be too. It goes fast. It really does. I had to quarantine because of H1N1. The quarantine was a blip in my life. At the time it was hard but it became easier and routine.
I hear you on the DH having to be out in this - totally understandable that you would have some anxiety around it. My DH got laid off this week, as he was in hotel construction and everything is shut down for the time being. We'll see what happens next. Worst case scenario: we'll couch-surf between all of the kids - there are six in driving distance from where we are now and gas is cheaper than a few weeks ago, lol!

Meanwhile, I'm making masks for the hospital and logging things in Airtable, experimenting with my stash, and I even took advantage of a couple of sales (small purchases, but still fun). I refuse to get into fear about this! I'll pay attention and be prudent, but that's where I draw the line...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2020, 04:08 PM   #21  
Proud Fan Club Member

That is exactly the kind of message I am talking about Sue. I trust that people who are creative and run a business will be smart enough to keep themselves safe and therefore what they send us will be too.

I wipe everything. (shrug)

You want to hear crazy?
Before I knew about the 24 hour rule for paper and cardboard-I took some of my cash into the sink and hit it with lysol bc they were saying on tv how cash carries it....not that I ever thought before about the 5 million germs on that 5 dollar bill.

Now coin...metal is 3 days. I dont normally carry coin. Which means I keep getting given it-well now I carry it.

But I am basically in now. I have my little TP fort over in the corner...more food than is sane...I am cooking so it does not go bad...made a broccoli cheese casserole today. Not healthy but it is good.

CA is now fully stay in place. 40 million people. I think we will be soon here in NY too. They basically now have closed everything that isnt a pharmacy or supermarket, etc. They keep scrounging for places to put sick people. We are getting a navy hospital ship and talk of using cruise ships...

maybe the poor hotels that are running at 10%...they could use those.

But in the middle of the country a state might have only 3 people. So it is all relative.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2020, 04:11 PM   #22  
Proud Fan Club Member

Crap Sue. Sorry to hear that. Some one very close to me works in Target so he is still going and I am afraid for him. He has had scary medical stuff in his life but he can not afford not to go to work either. And I dont know how nice Target would be if they closed...ie medical insurance.

That is exactly the kind of message I am talking about Sue. I trust that people who are creative and run a business will be smart enough to keep themselves safe and therefore what they send us will be too.

You want to hear crazy?
Before I knew about the 24 hour rule for paper and cardboard-I took some of my cash into the sink and hit it with lysol bc they were saying on tv how cash carries it....not that I ever thought before about the 5 million germs on that 5 dollar bill.

Now coin...metal is 3 days. I dont normally carry coin. Which means I keep getting given it-well now I carry it.

But I am basically in now. I have my little TP fort over in the corner...more food than is sane...I am cooking so it does not go bad...made a broccoli cheese casserole today. Not healthy but it is good.

CA is now fully stay in place. 40 million people. I think we will be soon here in NY too. They basically now have closed everything that isnt a pharmacy or supermarket, etc. They keep scrounging for places to put sick people. We are getting a navy hospital ship and talk of using cruise ships...

But in the middle of the country a state might have only 3 people. So it is all relative.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2020, 04:28 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

You want to hear crazy?

Not that crazy - I took a Clorox wipe to my gas and grocery receipts as soon as I got home, as well as all of the contents of my wristlet (phone, lip balm, credit cards, keys) and all of the groceries... ;)

It's been enlightening to see the dynamic with DH being home and unable to NOT be home! He goes stir-crazy on long weekends, so this forced inaction is torture for him. I'm very much a homebody, so I'm fine. One of the brilliant people that I follow posted an article about how this staying-home thing is affecting some relationships. While it doesn't apply to me and DH (yet, at least, lol) I found it interesting and timely: Tensions at Home This Week?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2020, 05:57 PM   #24  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I am somewhat concerned because of my age. I'm 79 and my husband is 82. We are healthy and have always worked to be so. Also in 07 the regular flu almost killed our daughter. She as in the hospital for almost 11 weeks and three months in brain trauma rehab. The flu antibodies attacked her brain. So I absolutely hate any type of flu. Basically except for food we are staying home. I want to make it through this. Then what scares me is that one my darling granddaughters is an RN. That's a real concern for me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2020, 06:41 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wow, Kate - you have some very real concerns! I wish our government could get their act together enough to at least make sure that health care workers have the personal protective equipment that they desperately need. Governors seem to be leading the charge on that front, thankfully, and lots of "regular" people are pitching in (see THIS THREAD for an example). We'll get through this if we're all smart about it and work together...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-24-2020, 09:33 AM   #26  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

We have a staging area also in our foyer where we leave non perishables and household items in order received to “age” this way we dont waste our disinfectant. If we need it quickly we wipe it down and bring it in. If not it can sit for a few days or longer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-24-2020, 12:39 PM   #27  
Stampin' Fool

Received 88 Likes on 33 Posts

If you have a sunny spot, place all incoming packages in the sun (and hopefully over 75 degrees), so that germs will die.
I have become concerned that all the food places advertising their dining rooms are closed, but you can carry out (!)....are the workers wearing masks? we just don't know if they are really washing hands, and I have seen NONE wearing a mask while they cook and serve.
Next time I go for groceries I will rig up a mask with a handkerchief because you don't know who has just been in the area where you are walking. Checkers and stockers are not wearing masks. Since the virus is airborne this is my current concern.
I work in property management where people walk in with rent payments and applications. We have 'closed the lobby' (my office) and asked people to use our drop box for payments, etc, or pay online, or mail it in. So far our plumbers and electricians are willing to go on service calls, but that may not be for long. People still must come in to sign their lease, so I will be distancing as much as I can.
I do not live in fear at all, but everyone needs to protect everyone as much as possible.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-24-2020, 01:23 PM   #28  
Rubber Obsessor

As far as wiping down your receipts and paper. If you just designate a box or place say near front door put whatever comes in that doesn’t need to be used right away and leave it for a few days. No need to wipe down. We have been leaving things we don’t need right away for up to a week. Don’t waste your disinfectant because if this goes on for an extended period of time you won’t be able to restock easily. Only wipe down what you need to incorporate into your household as you need to
We are not leaving house baring any emergency. Husband will be working from home. Had telemedicine appt with my regular doctor and had to go to Walgreens drive thru to pick up prescriptions.was the only exception. Put on gloves and put in a bag from home before leaving drive thru put it by front door where it still sits 4 days later and will sit another day or 2 when I will run out and have to open it. By then I won’t have to wipe it or spray it. Less chemicals and no virus.
Same with anything delivered except for perishables which we either wash or wipe down before putting away. For things that have wrapped individual servings inside box I dump out box and put in plastic containers toss box outside. Trying not to have to wipe everything, making myself crazy over it and staying safe all at the same time.
I am starting to make cards to send to family and friends to let them know I am thinking of them. Hoping the pool gets warm enough to swim soon to be able to exercise. We will all get past this just stay safe and stay away from everyone that you can
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-24-2020, 03:50 PM   #29  
Proud Fan Club Member

Kate I hear you. Past experiences definitely color how we feel in the now. I am so glad your DD made it through that ordeal. ((hugs))

I have faith you both will get through this...can you get your food delivered?

Yes...finding ways to not have to use precious wipes is good!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2020, 11:07 AM   #30  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 32 Likes on 12 Posts

WJ, thanks for starting the thread. Glad to hear you are hunkered down and have the supplies you need!
Sue, the article about tensions at home resonated with me. I just took a walk to give us both a little space.
I found this article to be helpful That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2020, 12:10 PM   #31  
Rubber Obsessor

Hope everyone is still safe. Please please if at all possible order groceries delivered or at the very least curb side pickup. Experts are still learning about this virus and now suspect asymptomatic people can be shedding virus at a higher rate than ppl with symptoms. We just don’t know yet. We need to flatten this curve so it won’t come down to decisions on who gets the care and or ventilator.
I am not an alarmist type person or a germaphobe or even a clean freak but think about it. Our country has never seen anything like this and I am sure they are holding back some of the worse things to prevent further mass panic. Stay safe and let’s all do what we can to help each other !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2020, 12:23 PM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Covington CrafterView Post
WJ, thanks for starting the thread. Glad to hear you are hunkered down and have the supplies you need!
Sue, the article about tensions at home resonated with me. I just took a walk to give us both a little space.
I found this article to be helpful That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief.
Excellent article - thank you! I've sent a link to all of my kids...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2020, 12:25 PM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3ddesignsView Post
Hope everyone is still safe. Please please if at all possible order groceries delivered or at the very least curb side pickup. Experts are still learning about this virus and now suspect asymptomatic people can be shedding virus at a higher rate than ppl with symptoms. We just don’t know yet. We need to flatten this curve so it won’t come down to decisions on who gets the care and or ventilator.
I am not an alarmist type person or a germaphobe or even a clean freak but think about it. Our country has never seen anything like this and I am sure they are holding back some of the worse things to prevent further mass panic. Stay safe and let’s all do what we can to help each other !
This is especially true since we aren't even testing at anything like a reasonable rate, so there's no way to know who might be a carrier, even!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2020, 12:36 PM   #34  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
This is especially true since we aren't even testing at anything like a reasonable rate, so there's no way to know who might be a carrier, even!
Exactly gregzgurl! I have had a low grade fever now for 6 days. Cannot get tested do not meet criteria. But have self quarantined since March 5
Maybe not virus maybe mild case. Don’t know , can’t find out. I am sure I am not the only one in this situation.
I only hope others in same situation stay home just in case.
I have friends who are going to stores every day just to get out. Have been begging them to stay home. Crazy that people think they are invincible
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2020, 02:54 PM   #35  
Rubber Obsessor

Our county and our city just issued shelter in place orders. Hope things don’t get too bad
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2020, 06:49 PM   #36  
Proud Fan Club Member

I would mention that we know masks do not protect the wearer (certain model exceptions) from the world...they protect the world from the wearer (ie staffs in ERs etc)

So for awhile I was thinking hey fine if you feel better for wearing it....but in thinking about it...if we were ALL wearing them...it might protect us from each other if you get what I am saying. Your virus stays with you and does not come to me...(vs my mask blocking it which it wont)

Our playgrounds in NYC may be closed bc (unbelievably) parents are not keeping the kids spaced properly and cops have to tell them to spread out...it is only week 2 people and nice weather is coming...dont screw it up. The parks will stay open just not the playgrounds (maybe)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2020, 08:00 PM   #37  
Insane Embellisher

This virus is not airborne, the scientists believe it is spread by droplets. This is why it is so important to keep a six foot distance from others. Stay isolated, but a bit of fresh air is good, just stay apart from others! I watch the daily announcement from our PM and the daily report from our provincial Public Health doctor. She is honest, direct and sets the rules we follow, she is the boss! Our Pm takes his lead from the experts, scientists and doctors know best, and he is also calm and reinforces we must stay home and self isolate. stay safe, stay calm and look for the positive in this pandemic. Phone your elderly neighbours, friends and loved ones to spread a bit of cheer, and a beautiful handmade card to lift their spirits. We will get through this but it will be a few months at the very least. I am worried camping season might be cancelled :-(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2020, 06:49 PM   #38  
Proud Fan Club Member

There is still conflicting reports about whether or not it CAN be aerosol, if not all the time, some of the time, as seen in these articles. In the first one a scientist says if it is, surgical masks wont be adequate so I am praying for droplets.

New coronavirus may spread as an airborne aerosol, like SARS | Live Science

The coronavirus likely can remain airborne. It doesn’t mean we’re doomed 

The bit that is new to me but not surprising as I have been saying from the beginning everything gets into the blood eventually--- is the part about fecal in the second article....so if people are not putting down the lid in the bathroom-I would get that started. 

As has been said repeatedly here, the only real way to protect yourself is to stay inside.

Last edited by wavejumper; 03-28-2020 at 06:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2020, 07:23 PM   #39  
Rubber Obsessor

Interesting articles , however I live in south Florida, always humid and we have had record high temps. However virus is still spreading. Maybe it would of been even faster if it were cooler. Who knows ? Stay safe and stay home. Eventually it will be over with.( Hopefully before the world’s economy totally fails) or I pull all the hair out of my head from having husband home until at least August when school goes back. Hope it is over soon as I will not look good bald!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2020, 07:48 PM   #40  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 246 Likes on 160 Posts

Our city of almost a million people went on Shelter in Place when there were only 10 known cases. At the time it seemed a bit premature but in retrospect that may be what's needed to flatten the curve. After 10 days of lock down we are holding at under 30 cases of confirmed Covid-19. Time will tell, I guess.

I'm not a Hoarder . . . I'm the Curator of an extensive collection of embellishments!!

Proud Fan Club Member
Guest Designer Color Challenge July 2017
Favorites Notification Team

Reply With Quote Likes