View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 06:04 PM   #15434
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
We are doing fine here. I'm still working during the day. With all the concerts closed, I'm having to come up with other blog posts on the music side but everything is doable.

I spend a lot of time playing cards with Bob.

Our freezer/ pantry are both well stocked. We won't starve. I just need warm weather so I can start outside. I have Hyacyth blooming. The forsythia is bloomed out as are the peach trees. Cherry Blossom bush should bop this week. We're to have much warmer temperatures starting this week and no freezing overnight so we should be able to start getting the greenhouse in order. Yay!
I did some work out in my flower beds last week and have a bunch more to do. I checked out my grapefruit tree and it has lots of buds on it, so there should be a good year for grapefruit. My fig tree is starting to sprout out. I hope I get figs this year. I want to cut back my trumpet tree. It's getting out of control and my Esperanza tree/bush needs to be cut back also to bring out more flowers for the bees and butterflies.

Enjoy your time off with Bob.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!