View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 03:27 PM   #15431
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
School was closed last week until March 30th. Now we are in a shelter-in-place until April 7th.

DH has been working from home. Concerned about his job future.

Wash your hands and all that stuff!
It is all so scary and sad. My DGD got laid off from her teaching job yesterday. They have not had any kids in the school for a while, but the teachers were still going in for some training. I guess they gave them enough training. My DD did say that the head HR person filed a mass unemployment application for all of the teachers. If that goes through, she'll at least get some pay. Unemployment is such a hassle though.

Today has been an online school day. I had to work on my research report since I spent so much time this week running around to nurseries looking for milkweed for my worm babies. They were doing well this morning. I haven't been out lately. It's cold and rainy here. What a nice first day of Spring! I have a few Monarchs out there, but I won't release them in this weather. It's supposed to quit raining and warm up tomorrow, so I'll wait until then to let them go.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!