View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 07:00 AM   #65
jeanne3579
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3ddesigns View Post
I am in my 50’s and I live in a suburb of Fort Lauderdale and my husband is a teacher we
are self isolating. Have ordered things online and with non perishable items we open boxes put boxes outside, then wash hands, anything in the boxes gets left in large foyer area to “ age” and not get touched until we need it, then gets wiped down before being put away in our house. After being aged about 1 1/2 weeks everything will be considered safe to put away without having to wipe down. Perishables get either opened up and packaging tossed or like milk containers wiped down and hands washed before putting away.

Many of my neighbors and friends are still out and about and not taking this seriously.

We need to protect out healthcare ppl and health resources by not getting sick.

My daughter in law is er doc at a children’s hospital with an infant at home.
They have not provided any approved masks at all.
Lucky we had a few in garage we were going to use for spray painting that happened to be the n95 she needs to protect herself !
I didn’t know they needed them until yesterday when I asked my son if they had everything they needed and he said yes exceptionalities put on Facebook to their friends that his wife needed masks
Funny I had just what she needed although only a few.

Terrible that I had to supply a children’s hospital er with masks.

They haven’t seen any CoVid-19 cases so far thank g-d. As we are in a hard hit area

So stressed here. I am now going in my craft room to make envelopes for all those odd sized and dimensional cards from the ugly and unwanted portion of my paper stash.
Don’t feel creative but need to do something in here to relax a bit
I hear you loud and clear. We really need to make sure our health care professionals are safe. We will be in a world of hurt if too many of them get sick. I heard that some nurses are actually making masks from craft items. I wish I could get the list of supplies and the how-to. I would be glad to make masks. I probably have some of the supplies in my overstocked craft room.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!