View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 10:45 AM   #15423
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

So happy for your DGD. She has worked so hard for these performances. being able to actually star in the lead for part of the performances is a major feather!

I'm glad a lot of people can work from home. Hurts my heart for the number of people who will be off work though. Thankful for unemployment.

As I know right now, Bob will keep working. since they don't come in contact with the public, that will be helpful. The crew change every 3 weeks will be my concern. You don't know where your relief has been while they were off or how they kept up with personal needs.

We have to go pick up Bob's glasses on Thursday or Friday. They've called twice to let us know they were in. My conversation with them last week was the 3rd time since the appt. we told them we wouldn't be able to pick them up for 3 weeks. Make a note on the chart for cryin out loud!

it's that 'you had one job' thing that just makes me shake my head.
Except for losing the optomotrist I dearly loved, I'm glad to be going elsewhere for mine. Just wish we'd known before we had to pay for Bob's glasses or that I'd thought to take the prescription and go elsewhere.
Lesson learned
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!