View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 10:38 AM   #15421
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
I am so bummed. I was going to go to a book festival is Tucson. I even bought plane tickets in January. I was meeting a friend who lives in Scottsdale. Then late yesterday afternoon, it was cancelled. Over 100 authors cancelled. Too many people freaking out over the Covid-19 virus.

So, I hope you two are washing your hands and not touching your faces.

Nothing else is going on. We did go to my father in-laws house to get boxes and some furniture he wanted us to have and items we wanted to take. It was a short, hectic trip. We had to rent an enclosed trailer from u-haul (after DH had to make sure the 15 yr old Expedition could make the trip there and back). Load it up and drive back home, then unload it again.

I think spring is here. The temps have been warmer and the sun has been out. I am ready for warm weather and sunshine.

sorry about having to cancel your trip, Nancy.

Yes, this whole situation is crazy and scary.

Sounds like a hectic trip for sure!
Spring reared it's head last week. Now we're back to cold/ wet/ dreary/ flooding. My rain barrels are over flowing... turning part of my backyard into a marsh.

Once the rain stops and the sun comes out, I see the first mowing of the season in my future.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!