View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 05:51 PM   #15418
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhagen View Post
So DS’s school district will be doing e-learning all next week. I think the governor told schools to close and do online classes. The following week is spring break. Then we will find out what’s next.

DH is allowed to work from home for the next month, I think he is happy not to ride the train to work two days a week. They have to be available with 24 hours notice minimum if they need to go downtown or to another location for whatever reason.

So it will be interesting having everyone home. I have to make sure someone does his schoolwork. It will be a pain trying to do housework if DH is on the phone etc. he will be on the phone a lot since he has a team he works with that meets twice a week. He will have to go to the basement so we don’t have to tip toe around the house being quiet.

I hope this ends sooner than later. Keep washing your hands!
My SIL is working from home for a couple of weeks. I don't know what is going on with my DGD here and her job since she is teaching special needs children. I haven't heard whether that school was closed. Many here are on Spring Break so they have just extended SB for another week and then will see what is happening.

I'm not having an issue with school since we are already online, but they closed BYU and BYU-I and told the kids to go home if they were able to do that and do their classes online. They are not set up for that, so they are going to have major issues with getting their work done.

Hope all goes well there with the kids and school and DH having to work from home. It sure is upsetting to so many people.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!