View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 09:46 AM   #15410
nhagen
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschoener View Post
Hi Nancy, good to see you here. Yes, I know how time can get away from you. This has been a busy week, well, a busy semester. I have no time management skills. I get caught up in a project and just work away on it whether I have time on it or not. We are supposed to complete a project in 18 hours, but it never works out that way. The project I turned in last night (an hour before it was due) was a self select. That means I got to choose someone from H Town to do a project on so I could go to a local repository to look up records. About a year or so ago, I started working on my former boss's family so I chose him and his family to do. His line only goes back to his great grandfather, and we don't even know his given name. On his grandfather's death certificate, it had a B for his given name. His grandfather immigrated from Russian Poland in the late 1800s. With what I found, I was able to bring the family down to my boss, so information on only three generations. I also went to visit the cemetery where his father and mother are buried. She was killed in an automobile accident in 1977. I want to research that and see if there is a newspaper article about the accident.

Sounds like your classes are keeping you busy. I bet you are just as busy if not busier than when you were working full time!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!