View Single Post
Old 01-17-2020, 02:00 PM   #118
tigerlily55
Die Cut Diva

I've been buying SU for maybe 15 yrs. I appreciate having a demo available any time for questions and being able to go to Card Cafes/Stamp Camp. I'm not buying too much because so much is just a reworking of stamp sets I already have. I think I will be buying ink pads from other companies because their pads are too big for using a stamp positioner. I dislike the mini pads.

It seems to me that SU made a mistake in changing their policy about demos being able to use non-competing products from other companies. They lost a lot of demos. Then they waited so long before bringing out the foam mounted stamps and called them "clear' stamps instead of the "cling" mount name the rest of the industry used. Then they finally brought out photopolymer stamps and decided to call them photopolymer instead of clear stamps like the rest of the industry. I get that this was marketing strategy and making SU unique, but that was just stupid. They waited forever to bring out alcohol markers to compete with copics and the first roll out was a disaster.

I have no doubt that curtailing incentives and other things is to keep the company in business. I will still buy from SU because they were my first love lol. and because there are sooo many companies now that I am overwhelmed and prefer to stick mostly with a several stamp companies that I know and love. End of sermon Lol.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!