View Single Post
Old 01-13-2020, 06:40 PM   #114
lesliespringer
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinstacy2010 View Post
I wanted to address this question specifically--Stampin' Up! does not give defective stamps to anyone to sell, and most certainly not to companies like Alliexpress. Stampin' Up! manufactures all of their stamps in Utah, USA.

I also know that smaller companies such as My Favorite Things manufacture their stamps and dies in the US and have a page on their website specifically for reporting suspected counterfeits.

https://mftstamps.com/pages/report-counterfeits

I know this.

My comment was directed to Tazmom who thinks that this happens. Who has not been on SCS since she made this comment.

I am smart enough to know the difference when an stamp is stolen, especially when SU releases stamps in rubber only and never release them in photopolymer. When seeing an SU stamp set sold in photopolymer I know it is stolen.

I just wish people would pick another stamp company to give their money to instead of supporting Alliexpress and other china companies.

I do agree SU has really been over pricing stamp sets or now they are bundling stamps with dies, these prices are way to high especially when people have to meet a stamp club quota for a monthly purchase. I can't save $60 plus for an order for one month. This I would have to save for, but still have to make a monthly purchase. So my orders have been smaller.

If anyone is interested in looking at a new companies that has sales all the time check out Unity Stamps. There is something for everyone there.

The quickest way for a parent to get a child's attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!