View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 05:19 AM   #98
maryrose
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrapat View Post
The one thing I saw in the SAB catalog (Hm, maybe catalog is an exaggeration?) that really attracted me was the stone embossing folder. Naturally, instead of offering THAT as a $50 reward item, they bundled it with a stamp set and you have to have $100 order to get it. Why the heck couldn't you have the choice of either the stamps OR the folder for $50- it's not like they really go together. Blah! I guess I'll wait until the March 3rd release of new SAB to see if they offer anything worth me placing an order.
If you wait long enough, that embossing folder will end up on the clearance rack in a year or two. Seriously. Or you buy it on a used forum in a few months. I like SU products, not all, but some. And in recent years, I have learned to be patient and buy things on my wish list from thebuy/sell forums for a fraction of the original price.

I, too, was a demo years ago. I can add this...those top level cruise earners have worked their tail feathers off, and have probably gone into debt to make it happen. It was so hard to juggle the down line demos, the new releases, the retiring product, the supply chain, the shows, the prep for make and takes, the meetings, the catalogs, all while trying to make sure you were still at a certain percentage where there might be a paycheck involved...and that never ever happened. In the end, I realized that if I’d been a barista by day and a crafter by night, I would have had some money leftover at the end of the week to show for it. Not true for demos.

There are a lot of companies out there now, and SU is no longer the go to source like it once was. I prefer to purchase from non-DSA based, MLM businesses that offer sales and free shipping incentives, with innovative designs and products.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!