View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 10:25 AM   #30
muscrat
Proud Fan Club Member

I got a longer response to my email today. Part of it looks like a canned answer that's sent to all complaints and then there was some in a different font and looked like it was personally for me. I'll copy and paste it. Basically my email to them was the list I posted here plus and additional note about wanting more sets to match dies I already have. Here's my email:

Hello Kathy ,

We appreciate the feedback you have provided regarding your concerns with the company. We listen to your feedback and take into account the wants and needs of our demonstrators as decisions are made. This doesn't mean every demonstrator or customer will agree with all of our decisions.

Stampin' Up! sincerely tries to serve two goals, that we consider equally important: The needs and wants of our demonstrators (each of whom has unique goals) and the financial stability and profitability of the company. We do our best to balance both factors when we make our decisions. We are sorry for any frustration this has caused.

We are genuinely grateful that you continue to work with us even though, in this instance, you may not agree.

Kathy, I will pass this feedback along and I too understand where you are coming from!

Have a great Holiday!

Daily Scripture Thread

Isaiah 26:3. You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!