View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 09:02 AM   #23
beaddict
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscrat View Post
I buy SU monthly because I go to a fun group card class and we have so much fun! BUT, I am totally disappointed in a lot of things with them lately.

1. Backorders almost as soon as catalogs go LIVE! And items that were to be on sale until a certain date, but they run out in a month and are then unavailable.
2. The new catalog, like Emily mentioned. Who thought of that layout? It is harder to hold the catalog that direction to view stuff! Off with their heads! LOL
3. Little demos get hardly anything. So many rewards to the bigger demos, which is probably why we pay so much.
4. Sales with little notice and that only last a day sometimes. They just had a one day only no shipping sale.
5. When they make color changes, they don't give any notice. So I can buy six ink pads one month before the catalog is coming out only to find those six colors retired! That happened to me in 2009...yoyo yellow, green galore were two of those colors.
6. New products that only are for sale for a month. They had a rose bundle of some kind. Why would my demo buy that to demonstrate if she can't sell it later?

Oh my! I love the quality of their paper and that everything matches, and didn't realize how much I was disappointed until I started this list! LOL. Maybe I should send this to SU!
Please do send this to SU. They need to hear from customers at least as much, if not more than demos.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!