View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 03:44 PM   #17
cardmaker2
Gallery Gazer

I think a lot of people feel that way as well. All those points you made? My demo says the very same things! She wonders at times why she carries in with SU. It is super frustrating to immediately have new product back ordered. And getting rid stuff or limiting releases so quickly. She traces the changes to when Shelli stepped back and her daughter took the CEO position. A different business model or at least different approaches in some ways.

I wonder if because they are such a huge company if our small voices even get heard. I wonder if enough people boycotted buying or demoing if they would have to take notice. Trouble is, it would take a huge amount of uproar.

I started this craft with SU and continue to look at catalogs, but I don’t order much anymore because 1) I have lots of variety to use in my own craft room . 2) what is new now is a rework of what I bought years ago- stamp sets anyway. 3) I just don’t end anything!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!