Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-24-2019, 11:39 AM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 279 Likes on 79 Posts
Default Ugh, Stop the presses

I'm in the middle of my holiday projects, but I had to STOP. My workstation set up is not working for me. :( The paper pads and other supplies that I working with are stacked on the floor since I don't have space on my work surface... they tumble over and get stepped on since my floor space is limited. :???: I already have 2 Raskog carts, which are loaded with stuff on the one side. I ended going online to order a small 3 tier metal shelf unit to store my working materials off my work surface and the floor like a side extension table creating a U shape work area on the other side.

The bottom line is I need to condense and purge again. :???:
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2019, 01:29 PM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Well disappointing maybe, but kudos for knowing what will work better for you and how to get it, rather than pushing forward and not being comfortable. When will it arrive?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2019, 03:19 PM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjeansView Post
Well disappointing maybe, but kudos for knowing what will work better for you and how to get it, rather than pushing forward and not being comfortable. When will it arrive?

Wednesday! I'm still trying to settle into my home, this is my 2nd year here working in a smaller studio... I have too much stuff, not enough space which needs to be re-organized.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2019, 03:49 PM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

I hear you! I'm on my second year in this apartment and I'm still tweaking my room, too. My husband doesn't understand the constant rearranging/purging/organizing, but I keep telling him that if it's not working efficiently then I need to fix it. I still haven't quite landed on why it's not working, so I'm sort of doing a trial-and-error thing...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2019, 04:16 PM   #5  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
I hear you! I'm on my second year in this apartment and I'm still tweaking my room, too. My husband doesn't understand the constant rearranging/purging/organizing, but I keep telling him that if it's not working efficiently then I need to fix it. I still haven't quite landed on why it's not working, so I'm sort of doing a trial-and-error thing...

Have you parsed it to some extent?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-24-2019, 06:24 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I think I just generally have too much stuff and need to pare down to only the bestest, most-used stuff and let the rest go out into the flow...

I need to get very clear on which media I actually enjoy using, for example. I don't need SO MANY gel pens and markers (water-based and alcohol-based) and pencils and a bizillion inks and three types of watercolors and all the rest of it! Embossing folders? Yup - lots of them! Dies? Yup - just bought five more! Stamps? Several lifetimes' worth! Paper? Of course - and rarely use it!

My big hurdle right now is that I'm not far from retirement and I keep telling myself that just because I don't have time to use everything now, I'll be glad I have it when I'm not working and CAN use it (not to mention that the funds for more "stuff" will likely not be as available, so new purchases will not happen as often). I just need to get very real and honest with myself, most likely, about what lights me up and what leaves me "meh"...

Last edited by gregzgurl; 11-24-2019 at 06:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 02:53 AM   #7  
Gallery Gazer

What if meh supplies were boxed up with a an exact key to contents. Anything would be easy to retrieve, and the boxes could patiently wait while you got clarity - or could shop from them down the road, even during retirement. If I did that I’d use lidded boxes since they’d be easier to open than the type that's taped shut or wrestled with by shoving flaps into each other - like smallest bankers boxes for the largest, and photo boxes for little items.

Obviously this assumes it’s too large a stash for comfort and not related to process, supply location or something else. But if it didn’t clear the way to creating more, or more happily, it would at least eliminate a huge piece from consideration that's often the culprit.

Huh. Maybe I’ll do it. I keep looking at my Copics, for example, while thinking, “why do I have you?”
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 04:28 AM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

What if meh supplies were boxed up with a an exact key to contents. Anything would be easy to retrieve, and the boxes could patiently wait while you got clarity - or could shop from them down the road, even during retirement. If I did that I’d use lidded boxes since they’d be easier to open than the type that's taped shut or wrestled with by shoving flaps into each other - like smallest bankers boxes for the largest, and photo boxes for little items.

Obviously this assumes it’s too large a stash for comfort and not related to process, supply location or something else. But if it didn’t clear the way to creating more, or more happily, it would at least eliminate a huge piece from consideration that's often the culprit.

Huh. Maybe I’ll do it. I keep looking at my Copics, for example, while thinking, “why do I have you?”
Excellent idea! I've been doing that with stamps, but it would make sense to do the same with all of the other "stuff" cluttering my head space (that's clearly where the issue lies). Also - if you decide you're over the Copics, I'd be interested in buying them from you and letting my Spectrum Noir markers go out into the flow - not loving them, although I do use them...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 08:14 AM   #9  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Excellent idea! I've been doing that with stamps, but it would make sense to do the same with all of the other "stuff" cluttering my head space (that's clearly where the issue lies). Also - if you decide you're over the Copics, I'd be interested in buying them from you and letting my Spectrum Noir markers go out into the flow - not loving them, although I do use them...

Will do, and it’s likely. BTW, The Container Store shoe boxes that stack and are super cheap also work well. I have 50 hundred. (The men’s shoe boxes, boot boxes and tall shoe boxes cost more.)

Thinking more, a solid benefit for me would be future home shopping. Ex: I love water colors but even though I’ve given sets away, I have too many. So if I kept at hand the adored absurdly cheap Michael’s set, the QORs and a higher quality pan set plus metallics, I’d be set for a long time.

The other sets could live in a box and down the road if I got a hankering for another type or used up a set and needed another, a list of what was in that box could be checked and I could go shopping at home.

Beth

correction: the “men’s” shoeboxes cost more.

Last edited by bjeans; 11-25-2019 at 08:43 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 09:15 AM   #10  
Stampin' Fool

My supplies are pretty well organized and stored away in way that I have "like with like". My problem is when I sit down to work I like having all my selected project supplies within my reach without cluttering up my workstation.
My main workstation has Bigshot sitting on wooden TV tray, dies, embossing folders ink pads, cleaning supplies, tools, reference materials etc. in Raskog carts to the left; cardbases, papers, die cuts, mediums, punches, more tools, adhesives have taken over my workstation. I thought I lost a couple of dies last night but they were buried under stuff. :confused:

When I receive the rack I'll set it up on my right side to store specialty paper and paper pads, sm paper cutter, embossing gun and powders, and embellishments to get them off the floor.

I have another smaller workstation in the same room where I have a large paper cutter, laminator and foils. It is set up very close to tall metal rack where I store craft papers in 12x12 storage bins, acrylic inks and paints, mediums, gel plates, stencil, etc...

I'm glad we get two days off for Thanksgiving which will make for a nice long productive weekend. Once I receive the storage rack and re-organize my workspace I'll be able to focus on production again. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 09:27 AM   #11  
Gallery Gazer

I hope the new rack works terrifically - let us know!

For me it’s not much about organizing. It’s having too much, despite a mega purge a while back. Someone compared it to reading a book or seeing a movie more than once. The second or third time you see more than the first time. Or as a friend put it, there’s a rough sort and then a fine sort.

I’m in an on-line + group phone calls decluttering program with an accountability partner, and it has helped break me out of procrastination. While everything may look fine (after straightening the craftermath), I *feel* the too-muchness of it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 10:47 AM   #12  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

I hope the new rack works terrifically - let us know!

For me it’s not much about organizing. It’s having too much, despite a mega purge a while back. Someone compared it to reading a book or seeing a movie more than once. The second or third time you see more than the first time. Or as a friend put it, there’s a rough sort and then a fine sort.

I’m in an on-line + group phone calls decluttering program with an accountability partner, and it has helped break me out of procrastination. While everything may look fine (after straightening the craftermath), I *feel* the too-muchness of it.

I understand and feel the same way.
After I finish holiday cards I'm going to condense products again and get rid of those products I don't use and taking up space: glitter glues, glitter, asst sprinkles and fillers for shaker cards, novelty eyelets, chunky embellishments, etc... They may have been a good buy at the time (years ago) and I truly thought I would use them, but I haven't so they can go.
I may post them on the forum and send them to a new home where they'll be put to good use.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 11:15 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

"Too-muchness" is exactly where I'm at! I just feel so lethargic and heavy from the excess. Compared to most I have very few items in my home, kitchen or closet, but there is still more than I want/need. I purge regularly so I'm somewhat mystified where some of this stuff even came from and/or how/why it's even here! I was shifting stuff over to my daughter, but I'm afraid that enough stuff has moved to her that she is on the brink of overwhelm, as well. She is recovering from back surgery (third one), so I told her to go through a box at a time while she's relatively immobile and get rid of stuff that she didn't just love - more was certain to come. I also told her that the quality of what's coming is better than what came before, because I get more ruthless as I go - started with the "junk", now I'm up to just shy of "collector's items", lol...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 11:56 AM   #14  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

"Too-muchness" is exactly where I'm at! I just feel so lethargic and heavy from the excess. Compared to most I have very few items in my home, kitchen or closet, but there is still more than I want/need. I purge regularly so I'm somewhat mystified where some of this stuff even came from and/or how/why it's even here! I was shifting stuff over to my daughter, but I'm afraid that enough stuff has moved to her that she is on the brink of overwhelm, as well. She is recovering from back surgery (third one), so I told her to go through a box at a time while she's relatively immobile and get rid of stuff that she didn't just love - more was certain to come. I also told her that the quality of what's coming is better than what came before, because I get more ruthless as I go - started with the "junk", now I'm up to just shy of "collector's items", lol...

As you go through and purge, do you get rid of those emptied storage containers?
I find it helps me when condense and purge. There's no need to keep the empty container because I don't plan on re-filling it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-25-2019, 02:17 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by BohodivaView Post
As you go through and purge, do you get rid of those emptied storage containers?
find it helps me when condense and purge. There's no need to keep the empty container because I don't plan on re-filling it.
It depends on the container. I re-gear rather often and try different configurations of things and all, so I often use containers that I thought I was done with in a different incarnation. I have passed along others that I knew would not be useful down the road because they were a PITA (Pain In The...Backside...) to begin with. I don't have a single thing in its original packaging, though, except some Tim Holtz dies (and I added like-minded friends in with them) - takes up too much space!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2019, 09:45 AM   #16  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I did box up a bunch of stuff I rarely used and put detailed notes on the outside about what's inside. Haven't touched that box yet.l And, if I don't use it soon, it will all be purged (donated?) and out of my house.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2019, 10:27 AM   #17  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

My previous craft room was 10x13, then I moved and now I have the luxury of having the main living room as my craft area which is 13x22. But in the previous craft room, I used every inch of floor space, even walls and hanging fruit baskets. I was able to add a flip down table to work on when I'm doing a holiday production.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2019, 11:09 AM   #18  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I know about stuff at your feet. It is where stuff is till I get it put away. I dont like it. Esp when I have done a re-org so there is a bunch of it.

Let me ask a question:

How big is your primary workspace? And is stuff living on it or just around you "at arm's reach" like the raskog racks? We all want stuff to be close enough to reach but I know I had to accept the reality that that simply can NOT happen. Some stuff has to be farther away.

I have pen cups with scissors and stuff like that...I made a mistake and thought I was too cool for school and pre-cut tons of paper for cards and postcards and card liners from all kinds of paper in white/ivory and black and have 3 boxes of those plus one of envelopes. What a space waster. When they are gone I wont do that again. I had some crazy image that I would be making SO many cards....
I say clear the decks! Have the least you can on the table. This way when I am doing a project I will have more room for the materials I am using on that project. How many EFs and dies can you use on a single card? and so on...have a small basket box so when you finish with a material it goes in there to be put away when you are done (and is now off the table)

Hopefully this new unit will help you do that.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2019, 02:49 PM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

My primary workspace is a workbench from Harbor Freight (you can see it HERE). It's not pretty, by any stretch, but it's so darn USEFUL!!! The pegboard helps to keep things off of the surface, there's a fluorescent light (I'm going to investigate replacing with Ott or similar) above, the drawers were designed to hold tools, so they can take the weight of whatever I decide to put in them, and the shelf underneath is handy for all kinds of things. I have baskets of fabric and my serger under there currently, but I'm considering removing the shelf and the front support so that I can put my rolling cart of 12" paper under there and maybe some stacking shelving or something. That way I would also have "knee room" for a stool if I didn't want to stand (which I do a good portion of the time, anyway). There are also two outlets on the side - great for heat gun, glue gun, laminator, etc. One of my best purchases EVER for my craft space!

ETA: I forgot to mention that it's metal so my magnetic rulers, the magnets for my MISTI, etc. all have a place to land, as well...

Last edited by gregzgurl; 11-26-2019 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: Add more info
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2019, 03:11 PM   #20  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumperView Post
I know about stuff at your feet. It is where stuff is till I get it put away. I dont like it. Esp when I have done a re-org so there is a bunch of it.

Let me ask a question:

How big is your primary workspace? And is stuff living on it or just around you "at arm's reach" like the raskog racks? We all want stuff to be close enough to reach but I know I had to accept the reality that that simply can NOT happen. Some stuff has to be farther away.

I have pen cups with scissors and stuff like that...I made a mistake and thought I was too cool for school and pre-cut tons of paper for cards and postcards and card liners from all kinds of paper in white/ivory and black and have 3 boxes of those plus one of envelopes. What a space waster. When they are gone I wont do that again. I had some crazy image that I would be making SO many cards....
I say clear the decks! Have the least you can on the table. This way when I am doing a project I will have more room for the materials I am using on that project. How many EFs and dies can you use on a single card? and so on...have a small basket box so when you finish with a material it goes in there to be put away when you are done (and is now off the table)

Hopefully this new unit will help you do that.
I will post a couple of pics of my cluttered workspace shortly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2019, 06:54 PM   #21  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

I will post a couple of pics of my cluttered workspace shortly.

Here's my creative clutter as you can see it is a small room. ;-) The tv tray on right is being replace with sm 3 tiered rack...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-26-2019, 08:11 PM   #22  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

My theory is if I can see the walls, then there's space for more storage, lol. Looking at your desk alone woke up the claustrophobia in me Ü I hope you find the perfect niche so you can keep creating.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 04:39 AM   #23  
Gallery Gazer

Yes, I spy blank wall space. Picture ledges may work for small items when there’s not enough room for a shelf to jut out more than a few inches. I have a couple these:

MOSSLANDA Picture ledge - white - IKEA

And not necessarily for the room in the photos, this type of sliding unit sometimes works for in between furniture:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Trademar...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 05:40 AM   #24  
Stampin' Fool

I've thought about the ledges, and I may put them up in my den where I have my paint station, but that's another story, lol...

I may get a second small rack to put on the left side to hold my BigShot, store dies and embossing folders to get them off my desk and out of my way and it will create a U shaped work area.
3 Tier Wire Shelf Black - Made By Design™ : Target
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 07:01 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

My first thought when looking at your photos is that you could consolidate a lot of the "spread" if you went vertical instead. I know that you already have shelving units, but I wonder if they are the best for what you've got on them - maybe they are too wide/deep/not configurable? I see quite a few things stacked on top of each other that could conceivably be lined up like books. I got two of these: Mainstays 31" 3 Shelf Bookcase, Black - Walmart.com from Walmart and stacked them - I'm amazed how much you can put on them! I've even put THESE on them to further organize the space. Since you basically need more "surface", a bookcase gives you multiple "surfaces", but stacked rather than spread out. You'd have less furniture in the room that way, as well. You could even hang stuff on the sides of the bookcases (use Command products if you don't want to screw into them) to get even more stuff "up". I hope I don't sound bossy or "my way is better" - I'm just throwing ideas out there to see if anything is helpful and/or looking at it with different eyes...

Edited to add: I got two of the 3-shelf bookcases instead of one 5-shelf because it was easier to configure for my needs and I got an extra shelf that way, too. ;)

Last edited by gregzgurl; 11-27-2019 at 07:09 AM.. Reason: Forgot one thing
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 08:08 AM   #26  
Stampin' Fool

Sue, I appreciate all the suggestions which are great considerations.

Your suggestion led me to a better fit for the BigShot, which measures 14 1/4" long, Better Homes & Gardens Square 4 Cube Storage Organizer, Multiple Colors - Walmart.com it's wide enough for it to sit securely and there will be storage for the supplies, dies, embossing folders OFF my desk...

The paper on the right of my desktop can go on the metal storage rack as well so I'll have more workspace to the right... I'll be able to set a small tray for "working project die cuts" ribbons, foam tape, adhesives etc... I have a vision in mind, hopefully it will work for me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 10:15 AM   #27  
Gallery Gazer

Walmart also sells cube inserts - that fit Epedit and Kallax too. I bought one for an Expedit. They sell and X and a + divider too, though I don’t have them. IKEA used to have a + and a couple of those.

Better Homes & Gardens Cube Storage Shelf, Weathered Brown - Walmart.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 10:34 AM   #28  
Gallery Gazer

One storage issue I had was where to put the “flats” - scoreboards, stamp positioners, envelope punch board, etc. After thinking about it for a hundred years, it was solved with an IKEA Alex unit. The drawers were not put together. Instead we got a white closet shelf from Home Depot and cut it into pieces to slip on top of the metal shelf runners that come already adhered to the side pieces.

Serendipitously, the large ScorPal on the top slides onto the metal runners to fit perfectly - so no shelf needed.

Since we’re looking at small storage units, maybe this will help someone.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 11:25 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

My "flats" are corralled on a shelf with something similar to this:

I believe the one I have came from an old hi-fi system. Mine doesn't have handles, the wires are farther apart (my MISTI fits easily) and I have it laying so that the "bottom" is actually the back. It works really well to keep things accessible and not falling all over, plus it has a small footprint.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 11:31 AM   #30  
Gallery Gazer

Yes, for records! The type that are played on a turntable that is. We have a bunch of 33s.

I wanted to fill in a blank space with another Alex, so it’s like a counter with drawers now, other than the IKEA hack without the drawers, that is. A swivel chair makes it reachable. (I can’t stand or sit on a stool to craft, other than always standing for paper trimming.)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 11:31 AM   #31  
Stampin' Fool

That's a good idea too. But if I purge the larger storage drawers under my desk I can house them there and they will still be within reach. For now
those scoreboards, stamp positioners, envelope punch boards are standing up in one of my carts behind me. I try to balance my binder of card sketches on top of the same cart only to have an occasional avalanche... :neutral:
I may leave work early since I received a tracking notice that the cart has been delivered to work on the set up. (I have my priorities, lol)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 11:40 AM   #32  
Stampin' Fool

I don't know about you, but I need to "see" my tools or I'll forget I have them.
Last night I came across the We'R memory keeper Fuse tool kit which I purchased 2 home moves ago and forgot I had it! :shock: It's brand new package never opened. I need to use it or get rid of it too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 11:44 AM   #33  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

I don't know about you, but I need to "see" my tools or I'll forget I have them.
Last night I came across the We'R memory keeper Fuse tool kit which I purchased 2 home moves ago and forgot I had it! :shock: It's brand new package never opened. I need to use it or get rid of it too.

Ha! I had mine in an Alex drawer. I did open it years ago - maybe have tried it on a piece of plastic once and quickly donated it. I used to be a sucker for kits - or tools that came with Lots of Stuff, as this one did from HSN I think.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 11:55 AM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

I really have too much work to do, but the thought of my set-up is all-consuming right now. I won't be right until I get it under control!
I know, I have issues...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 01:58 PM   #35  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

I really have too much work to do, but the thought of my set-up is all-consuming right now. I won't be right until I get it under control!
I know, I have issues...

You have priorities.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2019, 06:43 PM   #36  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

I dont think you have issues. You want to make cards and this is in your way.

I have to agree-I have used EVERY inch of my wall space with bracket shelves I can adjust (I just squeezed in one more on a wall and gained another 6 feet).

the storage thingie-a pot lid holder works well for that. Google it and you get all shapes and numbers of slots and they are not much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-29-2019, 06:59 PM   #37  
Stampin' Fool

Default FINALLY!!!!! w/pics

The 3 tire wire rack is perfect!
I moved the large paper files off my desk, put card bases, matching scrap, working supplies, in the area...project papers, dies, stamp sentiments the left; combined both tv trays for Big Shot, etc.
I have peace and my creative juices are stirring again...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2019, 02:49 AM   #38  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Bohodiva- You are going to throttle me. I like your space. I am not joking, I really, really do. I work in a space that size by choice. Give me an hour after this post and I will share my pics of my corner. I have them on my iPad I just need to upload them. Every tool I own and use is in that space. I do have a coloring rack behind me & I can take pics of that if it would help.

Yes Sue I know girl I promised some other pics. I didn't forget. I so promise. Life has been crazy, not in a bad way. I am finally this weekend getting caught up on things. That is if my DH doesn't say "Oh, I want this for my new TV!" I swear never ever again he's getting a new TV, lol. I have been to WalMart three times since Thursday!!!!! It's a new toy and he's having fun.

I get rid of containers. I am always changing my storage around. I swear our storage is worse than our art supplies when it comes to the accumulation effect. Now, I have my set storage I know I always use. The rest is not allowed in my home.

Sue- When I went through a big life transition I did that too "I will have time to use all my new things that I collected over the years!" What happened? I didn't use hardly any of it. I was still creating but I went on to different and new things. It was a big surprise. It was fun, positive & a new healthy direction for my creativity.

Every single person I have ever talked too that said "I will have more time..." and when they did every thing was different. We are all creating but we are creating differently. We all ended up buying new and different things. We got rid of all our "When we have time...."

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2019, 04:57 AM   #39  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

Please be patient with me. I put the photo on my Flickr account that I can finally use. Yeah!!!! I am probably going to mess this up. It's my first photo on Flickr, lol. Sorry for the bad quality. I took it recently for reference. I can take a better photo if needed. Sorry, lupus sucks and my hands were shaky.

My Desk Area Nov2019 | Parisia Anais | Flickr

That's my corner. I only work in that corner. All my tools that I own & use are in that corner. I do have a digital shelf next to my desk. My coloring tools are behind me on a similar shelf. I can take pics of those too.

I hope that helps Bohodiva.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-30-2019, 05:01 AM   #40  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
Please be patient with me. I put the photo on my Flickr account that I can finally use. Yeah!!!! I am probably going to mess this up. It's my first photo on Flickr, lol. Sorry for the bad quality. I took it recently for reference. I can take a better photo if needed. Sorry, lupus sucks and my hands were shaky.

My Desk Area Nov2019 | Parisia Anais | Flickr

That's my corner. I only work in that corner. All my tools that I own & use are in that corner. I do have a digital shelf next to my desk. My coloring tools are behind me on a similar shelf. I can take pics of those too.

I hope that helps Bohodiva.
Serene, blank space, Rascogs and a little Eiffel Tower - what more would one need? {applause}
Reply With Quote Likes