Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-23-2019, 11:08 PM   #1  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts
Default Fluffy Fun- What is your favorite trendy tool?

With all the talk of the changes we want in the industry and with the Holidays coming up I thought it would be fun to list our favorite trendy tools. These are the tools that are not a need but just make you happy using them. Our fun little luxuries.

Mine is-

WRMK Tag Punch Board- https://www.amazon.com/We-Memory-Kee.../dp/B079L5WJ3R It makes me happy every time I use it. I know how to make tags by hand but I love my little board.

WRMK Planner Punch Board- https://www.amazon.com/Planner-Memor.../dp/B06XDSSKBJ I love this little thing. I don't need it but it makes me so happy. I have all the little punches.

Spellbinder's Jane Davenport Die Cutter- Deep Sea Die Cutting and Embossing Machine Artomology Collection by Jane Davenport I have my e-machines but I love this die cutter so much and it so pretty I am buying dies like it's this new thing, lol.

I know this thread is about spending money on goofy tools. That's why it's Fluffy. I think we all need little luxuries that make us smile.

Whose next with their fav's?

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2019, 02:34 AM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 585 Likes on 240 Posts

I love my SU! Stamparatus, WRMK banner and frames punch boards and a cool new all-in-one tool from WRMK that has a trimmer, tag punch board, stamping press and some other stuff all in one (cuts way down on stuff to drag to crops!).
Mary Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2019, 04:41 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 499 Likes on 221 Posts

My fluffy is a Ranger Make Art Stay-tion. It's not absolutely necessary, but...

This is a magnetic work surface that comes with strong (but not finger-pinching strong) magnets and a magnetic ruler. I could stencil without it, but it's sure useful for that. I could use a t-ruler to line things up, but the magnetic ruler does that as well as holding the paper in place. Sometimes it's like a third hand.

But this tool just might work its way out of "fluffy" status to "necessary". ;)
I'll stand with arms high and heart abandoned,
in awe of the One who gave it all.
I'll stand, my soul, Lord, to You surrendered,
all I am is Yours.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2019, 11:23 AM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

I also love my WRMK Planner Punchboard - and I don't do planners. But I love being able to punch things for smaller binders.

Also, their Word punchboard (essentially it's the planner punchboard but with letter inserts). There are videos explaining how to place the letters closer together and now it just makes me so happy to play with it. I've not actually used what I've punched on anything - I just like punching them I got the add-on set of numbers and symbols and now I want them to sell a set with extra vowels and s's and t's. Or maybe a different font . . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2019, 11:26 PM   #5  
Die Cut Diva

lutheran- I have thought of getting the SU Stamparatus. I just got the WRMK one when it was practically free at Hobby Lobby. I am waiting for the WRMK banner and frames punch board. I just love those WRMK boards.

Those boards are really a fluffy tool. We all know how to make those things by hand and those boards are such a gimmick. We probably all bought the early reiterations in the past, lol. The boards are so much fun. I have all my little boards in a sequin basket & I smile every time I look at my basket. I keep making cute things with them. So for I have the planner punch board, the tag punch board, 1-2-3 punch board & the mini envelope board. I also have the WRMK Precision Press. I almost forget I have the staple board. I got the WRMK Pom Pom maker a few weeks back for like 12 cents at Hobby Lobby. I do have that Dial trimmer. I like it. I think I am one of the few who does. I don't love it. I don't love any trimmer's, lol. I enjoy making cute edges with it.

I have drooled about the All-in-One tool.

fionna51- Oooh, you gave me a possible enable. I love Wendy. I fight with my stencils. Old school taping is still frustrating. Plus, old school taping does not work well with all the new techniques we can do with stencils. Love the idea of magnets.

cbet- Now I regret not picking up the Word punchboard at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. It was only $6.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2019, 04:08 AM   #6  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 585 Likes on 240 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lylacfeyView Post
lutheran- I have thought of getting the SU Stamparatus. I just got the WRMK one when it was practically free at Hobby Lobby. I am waiting for the WRMK banner and frames punch board. I just love those WRMK boards.

Those boards are really a fluffy tool. We all know how to make those things by hand and those boards are such a gimmick. We probably all bought the early reiterations in the past, lol. The boards are so much fun. I have all my little boards in a sequin basket & I smile every time I look at my basket. I keep making cute things with them. So for I have the planner punch board, the tag punch board, 1-2-3 punch board & the mini envelope board. I also have the WRMK Precision Press. I almost forget I have the staple board. I got the WRMK Pom Pom maker a few weeks back for like 12 cents at Hobby Lobby. I do have that Dial trimmer. I like it. I think I am one of the few who does. I don't love it. I don't love any trimmer's, lol. I enjoy making cute edges with it.

I have drooled about the All-in-One tool.

fionna51- Oooh, you gave me a possible enable. I love Wendy. I fight with my stencils. Old school taping is still frustrating. Plus, old school taping does not work well with all the new techniques we can do with stencils. Love the idea of magnets.

cbet- Now I regret not picking up the Word punchboard at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago. It was only $6.

This trimmer has the sharpest blade I've ever used but I don't think refill blades are out yet. It has a scoring blade, too. I got mine on HSN, used EZ pay so I have two months to go until it is paid off. It is well worth the big bucks.
Mary Beth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2019, 08:34 AM   #7  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Wow! For that, I would buy a 2nd one; then I'd have duplicate letters!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2019, 05:58 AM   #8  
Mad Swapper

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The only thing I can think of that comes close to "fluffy" would be my new die cutting machine. I went for it and got the larger 8 1/2 width Spellbinder Platinum machine, love it btw. Thanks for the encouragement Deanna.

Seeing it sit there on my desk definitely makes me smile for several reasons, not the least of which is the ability to do larger cuts from any direction. I still have to remind myself when I see a technique that I can do it too, that my machine is no longer too narrow. Somebody pinch me !
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-26-2019, 06:08 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 288 Likes on 114 Posts

Does it count to consider ALL of your stuff "fluffy" if you don't have time to use it...?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2019, 08:59 AM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1,716 Likes on 649 Posts

I am thrilled I got the Gemini Jr. on sale at Hobby Lobby this summer. Cuts dies that would not work in the big shot.

Also, a friend sent me the Marvy Jewel Picker tool recently. Cannot live without it now! One end is a small tip and the other end is a large tip.

Shirl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2019, 10:05 AM   #11  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by fionna51View Post
My fluffy is a Ranger Make Art Stay-tion. It's not absolutely necessary, but...

This is a magnetic work surface that comes with strong (but not finger-pinching strong) magnets and a magnetic ruler. I could stencil without it, but it's sure useful for that. I could use a t-ruler to line things up, but the magnetic ruler does that as well as holding the paper in place. Sometimes it's like a third hand.

But this tool just might work its way out of "fluffy" status to "necessary". ;)

Ooh, Diane you might have sold me on this fluffy with that magnetic ruler. I really struggle getting things lined up straight.

Fun thread!

Splitcoast Color Challenge Design Team

Visit my blog: www.stefperry.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2019, 01:35 PM   #12  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 43 Likes on 18 Posts

My first fluffy is the blending brushes from Taylored Expressions, they are a joy to look at. White bristles and colored handles, and all the same size. I didn't "need" them because I have 10 sets of the $8.00 ones from Amazon (a set for every color family so I don't have to clean in between). I also love my Make Art Stay-tion.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2019, 03:38 PM   #13  
Rubber Obsessor

For sure my Scan N Cut♥️♥️♥️ So So fluffy and wonderful! LOL!!!

BTW...I am loving this! Now I want a workstation and the colored handle brushes!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2019, 06:02 PM   #14  
SCS BRAK Coordinator

Received 970 Likes on 621 Posts

I love my scan n cut machine. I was just thinking of selling my ranger board because I have not used it. You all have inspired me to drag it out and use it. I love the TE brushes also just haven't put ink to them yet. Too pretty to get ink on them. LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2019, 09:29 PM   #15  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 389 Likes on 262 Posts

Oh no...I hadn't even`heard of the WeRMemory Keepers Word punch board but after I read about it here I viewed some videos and now I think I want one...eek! I have several letter die sets that someone gave me ages ago (the original Sizzix ones), and I never use them, but am loving the word strip idea. Adhering the word strips would be much easier than lining up individual letters..and I can't help but really like the sound of the punch! Why, oh why did I read this thread, haha!
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2019, 05:01 AM   #16  
Cardstock Collector

Just placed my order for the Ranger Make Art STAY-tion. Didn't think I needed another "fluff" until I saw this. I looked it up and determined it's what I've been "needing" and didn't even know I needed. :lol: Oh boy … is there a Stampers Anonymous group in Wisconsin? I think I need help.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2019, 05:14 AM   #17  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Good question with the holidays coming up.

I did not know about the word punch either. Those rascals at WRMK! They make a lot of fun things!
Have they come out with more fonts?

The thing I have played with in my head is their laser square as I am always looking for ways to stay straight in my work...it is a couple years old. Does anyone have it/tried it and what do you think?

I guess what I have now....
misti
Spellbinder all in one tool to clear bits from dies
perfect layers
Spellbinder matting basics dies
t ruler

see a theme here? lol I dont really see them as fluffy but others would.

In truth I would have to just say the stash at this point. It is very big and that is a luxury. And my laptop that accesses me here and to YT and everything. I know people who don't have one.

I am eyeing both a laminator and a scan and cut but I dont have room right now. Maybe a xyron...those are small...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2019, 08:56 AM   #18  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

What a GREAT THREAD for Christmas Gifts! I'm ALWAYS looking for NEW TOOLS & "fluffy" things to make my crafting more enjoyable! THANKS LADIES!!! KEEP those ideas coming???? ;)<3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2019, 06:01 PM   #19  
Cardstock Collector

You’re probably all younger than me but even tho I’m 82 I have all the new trendy tools. I love card making and they make everything easier to do. I’m not sure what’s my favorite but I’d have to say the Vagabond is a winner. The blending brushes are right up there too. Make backgrounds with the oxide inks an easy “job”. The stay.tion and TH stamp platform are great tools almost a necessity! I love all your ideas and learning about any tool I’ve missed!! Take time to enjoy it all!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2019, 10:08 PM   #20  
Die Cut Diva

You are so welcome Stacy. I am so glad I enabled you to buy that Spellbinder's, lol. It really is nice. I love mine so much. My version has mermaids all over it. You know that makes me happy.

I agree about the ScannCut. I love mine so much. I was power using it this week cutting out ephemera from pattern paper. I was fussy cutting too but just to have so much control and perfect offsets using the ScannCut makes me so happy. I use my SnC as much as I use my scissors.

Last edited by lylacfey; 10-30-2019 at 10:34 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2019, 05:22 AM   #21  
Mad Swapper

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I saw a You tube demonstration of the WRM All in One yesterday, it does look interesting especially since I don't have any of their boards. If I were to find a really good deal, aka dirt cheap then I might cave and buy the thing but it would definitely fall into the fluffy category. Then again I haven't checked reviews on it yet so....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2019, 10:24 PM   #22  
Die Cut Diva

Stacy- I think that WRMK All-in-One will show up at Tuesday Morning. TM seems consistent on WRMK tools.

That's where I have been getting all mine & Hobby Lobby clearance. I really had no interest in those boards at all. You know how I am about trendy tools, lol.

I got to shop at TM the first time last Spring. I had all these stickers and ephemera in my arms. I did have an interest in the 1-2-3 Punch Board. There it was for like $12. I dropped everything and grabbed it, lol. Then I took troublemaker enabler with me (AKA Husband) he kept pointing out boards. By the time I left the store I had my stickers, ephemera and four boards, ROFL! Oh, some pet toys.

I had buyer's remorse but it lasted for like ten seconds trying out each tool. I really fell in love with them and it was just geek fun. I realized then that was my fluffy fun. Side note- I know it's fluff. ;) I always tell the elderly and little ones in my life it's fluffy fun because it makes them giggle like a toddler. It is fluffy fun. Fluffy things are fun.

If I didn't have all my boards. I would get the WRMK All-in-One. It is really nice. I think it's a great gift for a beginner crafter. I know I would have loved to receive something like that as a gift if I was beginning. You can get replacement blades for the cutting boards- tag, trimmers, etc at Hobby Lobby. I cleared out all of them on the last clearance sale. There was only three packages. Nobody get the idea I had twenty packages of blades in my hand, ROFL! They restocked the blades again.

I did think of another fluffy tool I love sooo much. I love my Heidi Swapp Minc! I can't believe I forgot that one. I can foil with my laminator. I love Heidi's foiling machine because I can do so many beautiful foiling techniques. For my style it really is better than using the laminator. I am really glad I splurged on it. I did get a great deal.

I thought of another one. I love my Sizzix Texture Boutique. That one would fit to my I would replace tool. I have my Spellbinder's Platinum I love so much. A lot of times I just want to grab my embossing folders and make something textured quickly. I know Sizzix is getting side eye right now. I don't know if another company makes a similar embossing machine. That is one of my favorite fluffy tools.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2019, 02:33 PM   #23  
Stampin' Fool

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumperView Post
Good question with the holidays coming up.

I did not know about the word punch either. Those rascals at WRMK! They make a lot of fun things!
Have they come out with more fonts?

The thing I have played with in my head is their laser square as I am always looking for ways to stay straight in my work...it is a couple years old. Does anyone have it/tried it and what do you think?

I guess what I have now....
misti
Spellbinder all in one tool to clear bits from dies
perfect layers
Spellbinder matting basics dies
t ruler

see a theme here? lol I dont really see them as fluffy but others would.

In truth I would have to just say the stash at this point. It is very big and that is a luxury. And my laptop that accesses me here and to YT and everything. I know people who don't have one.

I am eyeing both a laminator and a scan and cut but I dont have room right now. Maybe a xyron...those are small...
I have the laser stamping tool mat before WRMK bought it out. It was ok, I do like how my images stamped so clear, but if you have a misti you don't really need it unless you scrapbook 12x12 and don't have the Memory z misti.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2019, 04:25 PM   #24  
Hardware Hotshot

I was thinking, because of this thread that I NEEDED the Laser thingy! LOL Now, reading the above post, DO I REAAAALLLY NEED IT? I thought the whole idea of the Laser Tool was to keep things straight???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2019, 02:26 PM   #25  

Received 106 Likes on 63 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLadyView Post
I was thinking, because of this thread that I NEEDED the Laser thingy! LOL Now, reading the above post, DO I REAAAALLLY NEED IT? I thought the whole idea of the Laser Tool was to keep things straight???
I have the laser tool, and to me it's junk. The first one I got, one of the lasers wouldn't line up straight, no matter how much I adjusted it. I contacted WRMK, and they ended up sending me a new one. That one, one of the lasers doesn't really work anymore. And it's not like I worked it to death, either! I'm sorry my mom wasted about $80 on it when she bought it for me as a Christmas gift. :mad: Their ribbon cutter is another gadget I thought was great--until mine won't cut ribbon anymore. I tried changing the wire, but no go. I wonder if WRMK has issues with their battery-operated tools--just getting them to work properly??? :(

Proud Dirty Dozen Design Team Alumna!
Featured Stamper #564
Blog: Andrea's Paper Antics
SCS Gallery

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2019, 03:22 PM   #26  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by papercrafter40View Post
I have the laser tool, and to me it's junk. The first one I got, one of the lasers wouldn't line up straight, no matter how much I adjusted it. I contacted WRMK, and they ended up sending me a new one. That one, one of the lasers doesn't really work anymore. And it's not like I worked it to death, either! I'm sorry my mom wasted about $80 on it when she bought it for me as a Christmas gift. :mad: Their ribbon cutter is another gadget I thought was great--until mine won't cut ribbon anymore. I tried changing the wire, but no go. I wonder if WRMK has issues with their battery-operated tools--just getting them to work properly??? :(

THANK YOU, Andrea! I think you've answered my question as to whether I REAAALLLY need this tool! I think I'll forgo! LOL I heard back when that the ribbon cutter would quit working. It's a SUPER IDEA for those of us that use ribbon, but if it quits working! Who wants to waste the money? Same with the laser tool! THANKS ANDREA!!! ;)<3 (Fray Check is found at the Sewing Store/Joanne's, & it works to keep Ribbon from fraying!) ;)<3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2019, 05:15 AM   #27  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I’ve been hesitant about trusting quality of new WRMK tools since American Crafts acquired them. That’s not to say a new tool couldn’t be excellent, but unless it’s super cheap or has good reviews from crafters who have used them for months, pass.

But I semi-wish I’d nabbed a Word punch board when they were at Tuesday Morning. The regular envelope punch board is one of my all-time fave and most used tools. And the tiny one is too cute.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2019, 06:44 AM   #28  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts

Ooooo....I am SO glad you guys told me about the Laser tool! I am passing too!

At some point I have to get something to do foiling. I LOVE that look and while I know I can use foil gel with stamps or flitter glue with gilding flakes....I would like to get a machine.

There seems to be like 3 choices?

a) laminator
b) Minc
c) gemini foil press (I have a full size gemini I got on a good sale)

Any thoughts?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-06-2019, 08:23 AM   #29  
Stampin' Fool

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

wavejumper:

I only have a laminator, but you should be aware that the Gemini Foil Press (and there are others like it) doesn't work the same as the laminator/Minc, and it uses different foil. There are dies specifically for these kinds of machines that press foil into the paper. I've seen it described as a combination of foiling and letterpress.

I've been eyeing one lately -- the effect is gorgeous! -- but I have so many different supplies I've bought for techniques I just HAD to try (but haven't!) that I'm putting it off for the moment.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2019, 12:23 AM   #30  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjeansView Post
I’ve been hesitant about trusting quality of new WRMK tools since American Crafts acquired them. That’s not to say a new tool couldn’t be excellent, but unless it’s super cheap or has good reviews from crafters who have used them for months, pass.

But I semi-wish I’d nabbed a Word punch board when they were at Tuesday Morning. The regular envelope punch board is one of my all-time fave and most used tools. And the tiny one is too cute.
I feel this way too about WRMK. My tools from them have to be on clearance before I purchase. I can say I am staying away from their electronic tools. I won't be buying the laser or ribbon tools. I do really, really, really love my Fuse. Punch boards make me happy. I would never bought them if they were not practically free, lol. I agree the WRMK Mini Envelope Punch board is the cutest thing ever.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2019, 12:41 AM   #31  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

At some point I have to get something to do foiling. I LOVE that look and while I know I can use foil gel with stamps or flitter glue with gilding flakes....I would like to get a machine.

a) laminator
b) Minc

Any thoughts?
Oh my expert area, ROFL! I love anything shiny! Foiling is a huge, huge love of mine. I did a lot of research before I did my big purchases. I am frugal and careful about things I purchase.

I started with the laminator. The big thing with the laminator technique is that you must have a true black and white laser printer. You can not use a color printer that does not print in true black. The reason why is that a color printer mixes the colors as black so when you foil your foiling won't stick because the foil needs a true black to adhere. That is the biggest mistake I have seen with the laminators are the printers. It's not the laminator itself. If anybody is having trouble foiling with a laminator and is using a color laser printer that is the reason. The other mistake is that people don't wait for their laminator to get really hot. They just start foiling when they see the button is ready to go. Wait at least five minutes. Patience is your best tip for hot foiling with a laminator. You will get excellent results.

I do have a true black laser printer. I got great results with my foiling. I wanted to expand more into other foiling techniques that I knew my laminator/printer could not handle. I started researching heat foil machines.

I chose Heidi's Minc because it fit my needs. There are others on the market in the same price range. They are not geared to crafters and more for those who are making professional stationery.

I am really happy with my Minc. I was going to get the 6inch Minc but I got the 12inch Minc for the same price that the Tuesday Morning 6inch Minc is going for. I just peeked at Amazon and you can get the 12inch for around $60. I don't know if that is a flash deal at the time I am typing this. I was going to add the URL but Windows keeps trying to stick the November Update on my computer and won't let me get anything basic done, lol.

I found out about the Gemini foil press after I got my Minc. I heard it is really nice but I don't know much about it. Honestly, if I found it for a really great frugal price I would pick it up. What I have seen from the foiling it is really pretty. I love the example on black cardstock.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2019, 05:08 AM   #32  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Quote:

I feel this way too about WRMK. My tools from them have to be on clearance before I purchase. I can say I am staying away from their electronic tools. I won't be buying the laser or ribbon tools. I do really, really, really love my Fuse. Punch boards make me happy. I would never bought them if they were not practically free, lol. I agree the WRMK Mini Envelope Punch board is the cutest thing ever.

Yes, it was super cheap at Tuesday Morning - it is adorable! But the smallest size envelopes are square - like for for 1x1” cards, not rectangular. For an inchies swap here, I made tiny envelopes with card inserts, mounted on inchie boards, and that tiny size/shape can’t be made on the mini envelope punchbaord.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2019, 07:48 AM   #33  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Ooooo....I am SO glad you guys told me about the Laser tool! I am passing too!

a) laminator
b) Minc

Any thoughts?

I know Dina is going to do a review sometime soon between the Spellbinders Glimmer Machine, & I believe the Crafter's Companion Machine...... I have the SB Glimmer Machine & LOOOVE IT! ;)<3
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2019, 07:51 AM   #34  
Hardware Hotshot

P.S. I have the Minc too, but rarely pull it out. It's because I don't have a Laser Printer. You need that toner to make the foil stick. If I were to get the other things: Spritz's, etc., it would give a more free hand to foiling. I found the Markers they have dry out QUICKLY! Just my thoughts on this! ;)<3
Reply With Quote Likes