UnderstandBlue
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue
Yeti Falliday Fest FF19UnderstandBlue Chat Thread

Challenge Title: Thanksgiving Blues
Hostess: Understand Blue (Lydia)
Keyword: FF19UnderstandBlue
Date: Monday, 11.04.19

Welcome to Falliday Fest 2019! This is the time of year where we help you build up your holiday project stash at just the right time, and encourage you to donate to local or Splitcoast card drives! (Check the Cards for a Cause forum for some great donation spots.)

I'm one of those old-school people who like to do the holidays in order, and in their own time. I don't like seeing Christmas decorations in the store before I've handed out candy to my trick-or-treaters, and I feel like Thanksgiving gets skipped in the cardmaking world, so I always stubbornly make a turkey card or two, and this year, I'm asking you to help me celebrate Thanksgiving by making a card that's Thanksgiving themed, but also where blue is the dominant color!

I chose a Distress ink background with a little roasted turkey in contrasting colors.

I can't wait to see what you do! Thanks to my lovely sample makers!

UPLOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. All Falliday Fest Challenge Entries must be uploaded to the Falliday Fest Gallery, with the specific challenge keyword, no later than November 21, 2019 at 12:00 Noon Central Time to be eligible for our team prizes! Post a link to your entry in this thread.
2. You may not combine challenges, but you are welcome to create multiple cards for each challenge.

I can't wait to see what you do! Thanks to my lovely sample makers!

VIEW THE GALLERY FOR THIS CHALLENGE HERE
View the Falliday Fest Gallery HERE
View the Falliday Fest Master Challenge Thread HERE

Attached Thumbnails
img_9735.jpg   img_2567.jpg   blueautumn_by_jkanack.jpg   ff19understandblue_2_by_snietje.jpg   ff19understandblue_annsforte3_blessings_wreath_by_annsforte3.jpg  

ff19understandblue_annsforte3_fall_blue_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff19understandblue_annsforte3_harvest_home_by_annsforte3.jpg   ff19understandblue_by_snietje.jpg   ff19understandblue_janine_blues_ccc19dec4_by_jay_bee.jpg   thankfulblue_by_miamikel4.jpg  

loricraig-ff19understandblue.jpg  

My Gallery |My Blog | My Videos |
Love Splitcoast?
Help us love our volunteers by shopping at Amazon

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!