Thread: AOCC19
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 03:58 PM   #60
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

I guess I did make the announcement. LOL See how crazy my month has been already LOL

I have decided to go back to being strictly a Hobby Dem with SU effective immediately. I WILL be accepting orders if someone wants something but I'm not going to spend all of my time trying to 'sell' the product. I just want to play with my toys

I have 2 books for sure due out next year. One releases Memorial Day and the other the end of September. Aside from that I have a non-fiction I'd like to have ready by end of September and I hope to get rights back to my first book with an eBook publisher so I can release it in print mid-summer.

I'm also opening my Etsy shop soon. anything having to do with card making/ junk journaling will be spotlighted in KellysCreativeDreams on Etsy.
I'm switching everything to that moniker including my YouTube Channel, new FB page. I've already switched my IG account and have had that blog for years. I'll be dropping the SU blog effective the first of the year.

Lots going on.
I'm going to need everyone's encouragement to get cards sent out. Right now my bank in IL is about the only one who benefits from my cards. LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!