Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-07-2019, 09:56 AM   #1  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 731 Likes on 353 Posts
Default 2019-what do you want to see in the industry?

I tend to ask this once a year.

What products do you guys want to see in the industry? There is another thread going about what people dont want to see. (cute animals)

For example, I would like some A/B (aurora borealis) acetate to make bubbles and certain shaker cards with.

A smaller version of a t-ruler scaled to A7 cards say. Seems dumb but I think I would handle it better. I have been thinking about cutting one off to be shorter.

I cant remember what else...so you guys go.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 12:36 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi Wavejumper, that is such a good idea! The short T Ruler, I mean. I think you'd be best to go with cutting a longer one down, just Googled, and the only shorter ones I can find are meant for woodworking, so bulkier and not cheap! I may just do this with mine, as I find the full 12" one not as easily usable as I'd like.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 04:44 AM   #3  
Proud Fan Club Member

Hey Shaz
Yeah I just dont love the long extra 2/3s off the card. It is a little thing. Just one of those "gee it would be handy if" ideas. I have been known to knock things over with that far end b/c I am not paying attention to it when my space is crowded.

I am just curious what people feel like they would like to see. Doesn't have to be anything big and fancy. Might just be little something to make things easier.

One year I wished for mirror card that really looked like a true mirror. While I really like the Chrome silver out of Tonic...TH has one that is like looking in a mirror! It comes with a thin plastic cover you have to peel off. I stumbled across it bc I kept trying different ones in sale bin at the LSS.

Tim Holtz Idea-ology MIRRORED Sheets TH93029 at Simon Says STAMP!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 04:46 AM   #4  
Insane Embellisher

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by wavejumperView Post
A smaller version of a t-ruler scaled to A7 cards say. Seems dumb but I think I would handle it better.
Not dumb at all, I like this idea. I have the 12" and rarely use it, its just unwieldy. Hmmmm, maybe something for Tonic Studios to look into.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 04:57 AM   #5  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Nothing much. :shock: So much emphasis on buying, less on making. Maybe just to fill in gaps. A very small alphabet stamp set could have been useful recently. But they’re annoying to line up and I’d want two sets because of having to go back and stamp that second E, T, etc., though a few sets have extra letters.

I broke my plastic t-ruler accidentally so it’s a t-stub now, too short. I’d buy the sliding ruler attachment to the Tim Holtz glass mat if it worked well. Some people have found it a bit wobbly, defeating the purpose. I’ve wondered if this would work (the 12” version). It’s made to bump against wood, but the glass mat is also raised. Spendy, but if it lasted forever...

Incra T-RULE06 6-Inch Precision Marking T-Rule - Construction Rulers - Amazon.com

The L in the Creative Corners set can sometimes be used instead of a T-ruler, since the short side can be put along the side of a Misty or other straight surface.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 05:48 AM   #6  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't buy a lot of new stamps or crafting products in general (so I may not be the best person to answer) but I'd love to see some vintage/victorian/art deco/retro etc. styles. I'd get bored if there was an overload of them, but it's fun to see something different occasionally.

An example: I was surprized how much I enjoyed the Hero Arts Art Deco set (feb. 2019 kit). It so different. Freaked me out at first but there is just something excitingly different about it.

This month's Hero Arts release was retro themed. I'd love to see retro themed sets for other than Christmas occasions. I have so many Christmas stamps already and don't send as many cards anymore, so I'd prefer something to be used for other occasions, or at least have the option to use for other occasions. I didn't get the kit (I no longer subscribe) but ordered the cat stamp set & die set, plus one of the retro backgrounds because I can use those for other than Christmas. With they had released a non-christmas retro type sentiment set...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 02:16 PM   #7  
Proud Fan Club Member

I understand that there is buyer burn out. This isnt necessarily meant to be just about buying-it could be about things that facilitate you to make things (like my short ruler). Many things out there we could make ourselves, but like frozen dinners they are just convenient. I cant make A/B acetate though. On the other hand-hey if someone would like to see a stamp of a purple people eater-that's fine here too.

Ellibelle you might want to look at either Graphic 45 or Anna Griffin papers-they both do a lot of vintage looks.
Sinclair makes beautiful cards with Griffin
Sinclair Member Gallery - Page 1 - Splitcoaststampers.com

And maybe take a wander through 100 proof press-they do a lot of vintage stamp images.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 02:56 PM   #8  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

I understand that there is buyer burn out. This isnt necessarily meant to be just about buying-it could be about things that facilitate you to make things (like my short ruler). Many things out there we could make ourselves, but like frozen dinners they are just convenient. I cant make A/B acetate though. On the other hand-hey if someone would like to see a stamp of a purple people eater-that's fine here too.

Ellibelle you might want to look at either Graphic 45 or Anna Griffin papers-they both do a lot of vintage looks.
Sinclair makes beautiful cards with Griffin
Sinclair Member Gallery - Page 1 - Splitcoaststampers.com

And maybe take a wander through 100 proof press-they do a lot of vintage stamp images.

Love those Graphic 45 papers. I remember now I almost bought a pack with last Christmas release. But I meant stamps. I don't really use pattern papers much. I like to stamp and make my own backgrounds. Now those images they used on these papers would be so gorgeous in stamp sets where we could do our own stamping and coloring, and create our own scenes with the stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 04:18 PM   #9  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts

I just would like something different but I'm not sure what that is. Unique, whimsical.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 05:04 PM   #10  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,901 Likes on 2,174 Posts

I was hoping for a trimmer that had metric and imperial measurements! And it looks like I'm getting my wish from SU!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 06:11 PM   #11  
SCS RAK Coordinator

Received 55 Likes on 36 Posts

I would like to see Ellison/Sizzix drop their ridiculous lawsuits!

I would also like to see stamps/dies that can be extended or build upon each other.

I know PTI sort of had something like this but they weren't quite what I envisioned: paper doll dies/stamps with tons of stamps and dies for outfits and accessories. I would especially love to see ones that could be from various eras (kind of like the American Girl dolls) especially regency or antebellum era. I am thinking of the old paper dolls I played with where I punched the outfits out which had tabs to hold them onto the dolls. I am imagining being able to stamp and color multiple versions of outfits for every season.

4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-08-2019, 09:55 PM   #12  
Die Cut Diva

Received 104 Likes on 55 Posts

I'd like to see a "paper pumpkin" type kit to be used by children. I would send a monthly stamp kit to my granddaughter if one existed. Kids love to get things in the mail; and, this would be a fun gift to receive monthly.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 04:35 AM   #13  
Mad Swapper

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Quote:

I would like to see Ellison/Sizzix drop their ridiculous lawsuits!
Amen

... along those lines: less new and more examples of what they do have! I can't even begin to guess how many times I've been interested in a new set (stamp and/or dies) that have only one sample & often that one sample doesn't show everything from the set. Really, come on people! The obsession to keep coming out with more has definitely overtaken many companies.

...btw, If I don't see examples of how I can use everything in a set then I won't buy it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 05:56 AM   #14  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by arlenevitaView Post
I just would like something different but I'm not sure what that is.
Me, too! I was just thinking "how about something different?!?!" as I was reading this thread. But for the life of me, can't describe what would make it different.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 09:40 AM   #15  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Card layering

I have trouble getting layers even on card bases. Before adding adhesive
I seem to be able to, but once I add the adhesive it grabs and goes wonky.
Saw video how to use the Misti o do this, but needed an L shape
to put in the corner. I tried a piece of cardstock, but that didn’t work. So, I would like something like the Misti corners, but a quarter inch L shape.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 09:53 AM   #16  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkykittenView Post
to put in the corner. I tried a piece of cardstock, but that didn’t work. So, I would like something like the Misti corners, but a quarter inch L shape.
That is very annoying. There is a heavy rubber mat with ridges where you put cardstock down, add adhesive, and put your next piece of cardstock down in the next ridge and it’s perfectly matted at various increments; I’ll try to find it a link. I had purchased it but may have given it away, don’t remember.

ETA The name of the tool is the Marsupial Jig. I found the video but don’t know if it’s sold anywhere now - sorry. Here’s a link to a website that discusses it - you can just scroll down to the video by Michelle to see it (and you can make the video larger.

Bellissima Cards: Marsupial ("JIG") Layering Tool Video Tutorial and "Cheat Sheet"

There also have been stamp runners with permanent adhesive that allow you to reposition if you’re careful and don’t press down. I’m still using an adhesive like that but it was discontinued. I purchased a massive number of rolls to last at least a few years, so I don’t know what else is out there, but thought I remembered that there was another one.

Last edited by bjeans; 10-09-2019 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: Found name of tool and video
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 10:11 AM   #17  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by InkykittenView Post

I haven’t found the video of the layered mat, but this works really well. Kristina Werner demos it but there are other videos too on youtube.

https://m.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 10:31 AM   #18  
Glitter Queen

Thank you so much! This has been a struggle for me for ages. Am going to get the layering tool. Looks like. It would solve my problem.
You have certainly brightened my day.

Thanks again,
Lois
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 11:01 AM   #19  
Gallery Gazer

I’m so glad! It turns out the Marsupial Jig is no longer sold but this homemade jig that Charmaine Stack created does the same thing for 1/4” and 1/8” borders. It looks great.

Tweedcurtain Productions: Cardmaking Jig - DIY!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 11:16 AM   #20  
Glitter Queen

This is exactly what I had in mind. Just didn’t have a clue how to do it. I think I will cancel the layering tool, and do this! Amazing—thanks again.
Lois
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 05:45 PM   #21  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1,377 Likes on 512 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin stacyView Post
Amen

... along those lines: less new and more examples of what they do have! I can't even begin to guess how many times I've been interested in a new set (stamp and/or dies) that have only one sample & often that one sample doesn't show everything from the set. Really, come on people! The obsession to keep coming out with more has definitely overtaken many companies.

...btw, If I don't see examples of how I can use everything in a set then I won't buy it.

Thank you for saying this! I love to use sets over and over, making many things with it, but sometimes I think, "Are people getting tired of seeing this?" It's just that when I love something, I use it a LOT! I want to find a million ways to use something rather than once and move on. Isn't that the point of creativity?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 05:53 PM   #22  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by cnsteeleView Post
Thank you for saying this! I love to use sets over and over, making many things with it, but sometimes I think, "Are people getting tired of seeing this?" It's just that when I love something, I use it a LOT! I want to find a million ways to use something rather than once and move on. Isn't that the point of creativity?

Yes! I keep almost making a challenge for myself to use a stamp or die 10 ways in a week. Well, maybe two weeks or a month.

While many companies don’t show many examples, googling the stamp set or die often brings up lots of samples, especially under the images heading on the top of the screen. On Pinterest too but I’m not a pinterester.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-09-2019, 07:49 PM   #23  
Stampin' Fool

Received 35 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm starting to get into stitching dies, so I would love to see more of those.

I also feel like there are a lot of image and topic "holes." I wish stamp companies would consider how people live and make more stamps to reflect those activities. For example, there are a handful of knitting stamps, but no crochet stamps that I know of. I would also like to see more bowling and fishing sets. Someone in another thread mentioned that they were looking for delivery truck stamps.

I would also love to see more career related stamps. Altenew has a nice one for engineering that I may buy someday. But it would be great to see more things for police officers, fire fighters, doctors, lawyers, postal workers, etc. Maybe some teacher stamps that focus on teaching images? Papertrey ink has a nice set called Water Cooler that covers office events like new hires, administrative professionals day, etc. It's now discontinued. They also have a set for thanking/recognizing coaches.

It would be great to have an all around set for thanking one's hairstylist, manicurist, pet sitter, dog walker, house sitter, coach, postal worker, baby sitter, day care worker, car mechanic, barista, home healthcare worker, nursing home attendant, nurse, doctor, parking garage attendant, etc. All the service people that we like to thank. Or a few sets that cover these scenarios.

I love the tried and true perennial sentiments and images, but there are definitely opportunities to fill some gaps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2019, 06:05 AM   #24  
Mad Swapper

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Quote:

Thank you for saying this
Your welcome!

Quote:

While many companies don’t show many examples, googling the stamp set or die often brings up lots of samples, especially under the images heading on the top of the screen. On Pinterest too but I’m not a pinterester
I have found that to sometimes be true but often it isn't and besides I should not have to go looking for examples myself. I'm a firm believer in, "you want me to spend my $$$ on your product then you show me why I should".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2019, 06:33 AM   #25  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin stacyView Post
Your welcome!

I have found that to sometimes be true but often it isn't and besides I should not have to go looking for examples myself. I'm a firm believer in, "you want me to spend my $$$ on your product then you show me why I should".
I was getting frustrated with companies for the same reason, but figured some very small companies might not have the resources (time), and figured googling the name just took a few seconds. Then I continued with any company if I felt stuck. But your point is well taken.

Sometimes I don’t want to see samples until after coming up with an idea - like on the DTGD thread a quite a few (including me) didn’t look at challenge samples in order to not be influenced. But obviously that’s different since there’s nothing to buy for the DTGD challenges.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2019, 10:56 AM   #26  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 52 Likes on 35 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjeansView Post
I’m so glad! It turns out the Marsupial Jig is no longer sold but this homemade jig that Charmaine Stack created does the same thing for 1/4” and 1/8” borders. It looks great.

Tweedcurtain Productions: Cardmaking Jig - DIY!

I remember seeing that blog post, and I believe I even saved in one of my Pinterest albums! And now I remember why I picked up several layered photo mats a couple of years ago during one of my trips to Goodwill. Unfortunately, I am pretty sure I donated them back to Goodwill when I was destashing my studio for a move. I know I never used them to make a layering tool. bummer.

As for what I'd like to see - I still want to see more realistic auto racing stamps. I'd also like to see different steampunk stamps other than the usual cogs or people.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2019, 02:23 PM   #27  
Proud Fan Club Member

Lol....you guys remind me of when I am standing with the fridge door open hoping that seeing what I already know is in there will inspire me in some way to have "something different" to eat but I have no idea what. Which is not to say you are not valid-just I understand that feeling of wanting something but not know exactly what.

Samples: Dont DTs do this on mfg blog sites? I dont look at those a lot....how many samples would you like to see? A dozen maybe?

Careers: I would like to see more women in roles. Like women doctors, police and fire fighters, etc. AI has several doc and nurses-there is a whole nice set on nurses, but not one of them is a man and there are a lot of male nurses out there. No women doctors. The firefighters tend to be singles from what I have seen, and cute-not realistic so much.

This hole is odd to me since don't women design most stamps?

I would add to the list tech people...it is the way the world is moving towards...instead of seeing tv repairman rear end we now are getting to meet people from all over the world who will tell me why my tv screen is blank on the phone...or the geek squad etc.

Maybe I can help-
Crochet-I knew I had seen something...
Jillian Vance has a stamp set with references-she has several related to "knit".

OH Knit! Stamp Set - A Jillian Vance Design

and better yet in my mind-a die set with a crochet needle
Ball of Yarn Die Set - A Jillian Vance Design

There are a lot of teacher stamps out there btw. I get why you get frustrated bc if you google teacher stamps you the stamps they would use in a classroom, not ones OF them.

Again-AI...teachers. They also have fishing ones. Actually there are a LOT of fishing ones in the world. I can find some if you want.

4901 – Teachers Rule Set – Art Impressions

hth
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-10-2019, 04:57 PM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 288 Likes on 114 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJP111View Post
I remember seeing that blog post, and I believe I even saved in one of my Pinterest albums! And now I remember why I picked up several layered photo mats a couple of years ago during one of my trips to Goodwill. Unfortunately, I am pretty sure I donated them back to Goodwill when I was destashing my studio for a move. I know I never used them to make a layering tool. bummer.

As for what I'd like to see - I still want to see more realistic auto racing stamps. I'd also like to see different steampunk stamps other than the usual cogs or people.
Viva Las Vegas has a lot of steampunk images: Search results for: 'steampunk'

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2019, 04:29 AM   #29  
Proud Fan Club Member

Based on what I have been reading here and in the other thread that is really great about when will it end-

I too would like to see mfgs do more samples-esp with their older stock. You are still carrying it-promote it! There is a challenge called Retro rubber where you have to make cards with stamps that are at least 1 year old. That might inspire some people.

Retro rubber challenge blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2019, 08:31 AM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

If I never buy another thing, I'll still not use up what I already have. That said, I find myself making A7 cards at least as often as A2 cards. Stamps, stencils and dies that are sized for that space are nice to have.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2019, 04:31 PM   #31  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

I would like to see more collaborations and cooperation, and fewer lawsuits and instances of unkindness.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 03:13 AM   #32  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Nothing much. :shock: So much emphasis on buying, less on making. Maybe just to fill in gaps. A very small alphabet stamp set could have been useful recently. But they’re annoying to line up and I’d want two sets because of having to go back and stamp that second E, T, etc., though a few sets have extra letters.

I broke my plastic t-ruler accidentally so it’s a t-stub now, too short. I’d buy the sliding ruler attachment to the Tim Holtz glass mat if it worked well. Some people have found it a bit wobbly, defeating the purpose. I’ve wondered if this would work (the 12” version). It’s made to bump against wood, but the glass mat is also raised. Spendy, but if it lasted forever...

Incra T-RULE06 6-Inch Precision Marking T-Rule - Construction Rulers - Amazon.com

The L in the Creative Corners set can sometimes be used instead of a T-ruler, since the short side can be put along the side of a Misty or other straight surface.
Well my wish was granted. Scored a small alpha set from PTI for $5.00 and it has extra E's, T's, etc. Wasn’t even looking for it. New T ruler from a local art supply store and crafty life is good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 04:16 AM   #33  
Proud Fan Club Member

I understand why people are unhappy about the lawsuits but sadly...they have to defend their stuff. I remember DH had a little stock in a company who was in a suit for a couple of years about some tech they developed that got poached. They won. He wasn't holding a lot (regrettably lol) but the value went up a good amount. There is serious money at play with these things. Also proprietary things like they want to stay the company that has X so people have to come to them for it. (and it limits competition)

It does fly in the face of the usual super friendly attitude in the industry which seems to be trying even harder to lean into the happy zone this past year.

I dont know why, but the The Stamp Market is giving me pause. I know they are saying they are banding together out of friendship and so all rise together, but....I am a total cynic for sure, and my business experience says no one does this kind of thing without better cause-either for profit or protection. Like strength in numbers. I DONT know why I feel like that about it. I am sorry I am so jaded. Of course I want to see all the companies rise. It does create a lot of cross promotion.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 04:45 AM   #34  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapjannyView Post
I would like to see more collaborations and cooperation, and fewer lawsuits and instances of unkindness.
Yes - and well maybe. The collaborative work is great.This industry is so tied in with bloggers and crafters that it seems different. We don’t get warm fuzzies about tire or garbage bag manufacturers.

But crafting companies are businesses, and trademarks exist for a reason.The current lawsuit is getting attention, but they’ve been quietly out there before - like for a tool created by a small company that tried to defend a patent but didn’t have as deep pockets as the bigger and popular company that stole the design. And some lawsuits have gotten ugly - with even crafters who post being attacked by the manufacturer.

So on one hand I wish that ugliness didn’t exist, and on the other think businesses should be able to defend their patents, in lawsuits if necessary. (I don’t have opinion about the current one.)

Just my take - JMMV.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 05:18 AM   #35  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

This project of Anita's this morning made me wish that there were BIG animal shape dies... ( not cute things but, real things) that could become card bases)

( I own cute butterflies and hearts and basic shapes etc)

like this.

IC723 Polar Bear by snietje - at Splitcoaststampers

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 05:20 AM   #36  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 654 Likes on 412 Posts

Quote:

Based on what I have been reading here and in the other thread that is really great about when will it end-

I too would like to see mfgs do more samples-esp with their older stock. You are still carrying it-promote it! There is a challenge called Retro rubber where you have to make cards with stamps that are at least 1 year old. That might inspire some people.

Retro rubber challenge blog

I have a ton of Impression Obsession products, and their dt has been doing a featured called old is new with the old things every so often ( I get it as a email from the blogs I am subscribed to)

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 05:37 AM   #37  
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Quote:

Yes - and well maybe. The collaborative work is great.This industry is so tied in with bloggers and crafters that it seems different. We don’t get warm fuzzies about tire or garbage bag manufacturers.

But crafting companies are businesses, and trademarks exist for a reason.The current lawsuit is getting attention, but they’ve been quietly out there before - like for a tool created by a small company that tried to defend a patent but didn’t have as deep pockets as the bigger and popular company that stole the design. And some lawsuits have gotten ugly - with even crafters who post being attacked by the manufacturer.

So on one hand I wish that ugliness didn’t exist, and on the other think businesses should be able to defend their patents, in lawsuits if necessary. (I don’t have opinion about the current one.)

Just my take - JMMV.
I agree about defending patents legally - if you invented something in the first place. I'm talking about bullying YouTubers to force them to remove how-to videos. Since I don't want to dredge up old news, you can PM me if you don't know who or what I'm referring to.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 04:02 PM   #38  
Proud Fan Club Member

I like that bear card too!

Yes Stacy! I get that email too! It's good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #39  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawnView Post
I have a ton of Impression Obsession products, and their dt has been doing a featured called old is new with the old things every so often ( I get it as a email from the blogs I am subscribed to)

They have a big open house/sale once a year, plus will give a tour of their stamp manufacturing facility for visitors in the area - so if you’re ever in Virginia...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2019, 04:15 PM   #40  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrapjannyView Post
I agree about defending patents legally - if you invented something in the first place. I'm talking about bullying YouTubers to force them to remove how-to videos. Since I don't want to dredge up old news, you can PM me if you don't know who or what I'm referring to.
Yes, agree - and what was alluded to in one of the paragraphs in my post.
Reply With Quote Likes