View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 04:11 AM   #82
Crooked Stamper
Die Cut Diva

WOW, how exciting that 31 cardmakers have signed up for the 5th anniversary of the NEPA Stamp & Swap with 11 new to our event!

Here are the final numbers & a few announcements...please read:

PLEASE MAKE UP 30 KITS (this includes you)!!! PLUS 3 COMPLETED! **

SWAPS:
1. Artist Trading Coins (MAX size 2 ½ circle)– Final Count = 14 – Post #4.
2. 6X6 Recipe Card - Final Count = 11 – Post #5.
3. Christmas Card (full card) – Final Count = 21 - Post #6.
4. 3D Ornament (NO glass) – Final Count = 12 - Post #7.
5. Gift Card or Money Holder – Final Count = 14 - Post #8.

**Although there are 31 signed up only 30 will be attending. The 3rd completed card is for Alicia, who can't attend & you will receive her completed shoebox in return. Alicia, we'll miss you!

When you know the name of your shoebox please post the name here or send me a PM by Thursday, Nov 7th.

We are opening the doors at 9:00 am & encourage you to arrive as early as possible to set up so we can start introductions at 9:45.

Introductions will be a "lightening round"...introduce yourself & give any tips NOT in your shoebox directions. Please do NOT review all of your directions. Directions should be printed or handwritten but if you can't then email them to me ([email protected]) & I will print them for you.

Each spot will have an extra chair for you to set your stamping bag on. Toward the end of the event you will find the shoebox you need to do is occupied so feel free to use the extra chair to double up so 2 can do the project.

As you complete the projects, consider doing the part(s) that have to be done at the event, take a photo of the sample then finish later during the event or at home.

Remember to bring LOTS of your favorite adhesive!!

See everyone in 5 weeks!!

Last edited by Crooked Stamper; 10-06-2019 at 05:07 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!