View Single Post
Old 09-28-2019, 04:07 AM   #14
lylacfey
Die Cut Diva

I forgot all about Design Studio & the Mini. ScrapJanny thanks for posting. I had a Mini question recently on another forum. I didn't even think about Design Studio.

mac4551 I think it should work. Windows 10 can be grumpy with some older software. If you need to reinstall you might not be able to activate. You can contact ProvoCraft and they might be able to help.

Ladies does Design Space still need to be activated or did ProvoCraft change that to all free software? I can't remember. It's been so long. I am sorry.

Cricut Design Space was made for 32Bit computers that ran XP & Vista. You can still run these kind of software packages on a Win10 System. Win 10 now runs on a Linux/Win hybrid code. Older software programs that were coded in Windows languages of yore can be a bit tempermental on Win10 systems. I do know a few ladies that are using CDS on Win10 systems. Remember each Windows systems is unique. If your friend runs the same software program you have both of you will have different results and bugs that are unique to each system. If that makes any sense.

I hope that helps.

Last edited by lylacfey; 09-28-2019 at 04:10 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!