View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 06:41 PM   #9752
Quacker Stamper
mschoener's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Great State of Texas
Posts: 141,587

I've had a busy week and classes start up again tomorrow. I'm taking American Foundations (History) and Research Methodology. That second one should be a doozer - lots of research and writing.

Still working on my organizing, but I've spent some time recently coloring Christmas images so I can make some cards. I've also been playing with more challenges again. After I do my blogpost, I go look at Paper Playful and see what challenges they have. I have been doing the DD Christmas Card Challenges and have a bunch of cards made up that I haven't posted yet.

I got tickets the other day for my sis and 2 of her DGS's and me to see TSO again this year. I wasn't sure if I was going to make it since the show this year is on Sunday (it's usually on Friday), but we will go to the early show at 3 so it won't be so late when I get home. My flight out to CA is not too early on Monday, but I'll still have some time for last minute things. I'll be gone until the following Sunday, so only 6 days. It is her birthday on Tuesday and she and her DH took their kids to Disneyworld this week.

The kids came for dinner tonight. I made spaghetti and meatless meatballs. We love the Gardein brand. My DGS always wants to know how many he can have. I make two dozen, so there are plenty. I was making Rhodes bake and serve rolls for dinner. They take 3-5 hours to rise before baking them. I forgot to get them out of the freezer before I left for church, so when I got home at 1:45, I got them all reading in a big cake dish (9x13), covered with plastic wrap and put them in the warmest place I could think of - the garage. They rose up really nicely. Somehow they got a little crispy on the bottom. My dd said she really liked that and will have to try my way of rising the rolls.

Tuesday morning I have the AT&T tech coming back again. I was having issues with this tv a few weeks ago. They thought it was the receiver and they sent me a new one, but it wasn't the right model, so I sent it back. Then it started working okay except that the signal would go out every morning and I had to restart it. Well, the other day it went out completely so they are sending a technician out to make sure it's the right one and that it gets connected correctly. Fine with me.
“Often when you think you're at the end of something, you're at the beginning of something else.” – Fred Rogers
DT Member:
International Art & Soul
mschoener is online now  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote