View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 06:39 PM   #9751
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

I hope I finally have my insurance straightened out. The broker came back on Friday and resubmitted my paperwork. It should go into effect October 1. I hope so because I have a couple of doctor appointments scheduled for October.

I had to go to the Unemployment place Friday morning for a counseling meeting. It went very well. The man I spoke to was very nice and I explained all my plans to him and told him about school and my business etc. Then we got to talking about school and he needs to go back to finish his degree. I told him about the PathwayConnect program that I went through before I started at BYU-I. He was interested in that and even pulled up the website to look at. My good deed for the day. He also told me that they don't expect me to job hunt while I'm in school, so I should be good to get my unemployment for the six months I'm allowed to collect.

Yesterday I went to a Family History Seminar at a Ward (not mine) about 40 minutes away from me. I have known the lady that was organizing it from many years back in our single days when I first joined the church in the mid 80's. She recruited me. She knows that I am into genealogy. The presentation went pretty well. My friend got some positive feedback on my class so I was happy about that.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!