View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 06:35 PM   #9749
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiKel4 View Post

Maggie, thanks! I spotted the sale on Stamp Junkies and went 3 times - finally scored. They are the back up markers as I use them mostly for skin coloring - and the ones I got are a beautiful bouquet of spring colors! Good luck with the Copics and with the tv!

Maxine - glad all is well! Did they say what to do instead of aspriin? I'm guessing you need to take less.

I'm scheduled for pre-op surgery tests for next week and the next and NOT looking forward to it. But we gotta do what we gotta do!

Waving to everyone as I dash about!
Sorry you are having surgery. I hope it isn't anything serious. Are we allowed to know? A friend at church has had a torn meniscus (sp?) for 7 weeks now and she is still limping. When she went to the doctor the other day, he said surgery, so she's thinking about that.

I'm allergic to aspirin. Can't take it. I usually take Ibuprofen, but I always make sure I eat something before I take it so it doesn't upset my stomach.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!