View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 06:44 PM   #9743
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest Ranger View Post
Kelly, I'm sorry about the pre-surgery tests, as that means surgery to follow. Praying all goes well!

Lots going on with you today, Maggie - enjoy!

Barb, yay for a helpful lady at HL!
It was a very busy day and missed a call from a GF and my DD in CA. I could call my DD in CA back tonight because she's 2 hours earlier, but it's past 9:30 and I'm tired. Just got in from Book Club.
I went to 2 HL's. The first one I only saw a couple markers marked on clearance. I had to wander around the store for 5-10 minutes before I found an employee to help me. I asked her and she went to ask someone else. She came back and told me that they had just a few on clearance, not all of them. She said that they were consolidating them down into one case instead of two, so they were getting rid of some of them. I took my Copics book with me that has them all in it and I also checked off the ones I have refills for, so I looked through the markers on clearance and only bought those that I did not have a refill for. I think I got 15 or 17. After I had lunch with my GF, I went over to another HL that was close to where we had lunch. I didn't ask anyone there, but they did not have any of them marked down and had a lot of them in the two cases. I may try back there next week to see if they mark any of them down.
I have an unemployment meeting at 8 a.m. tomorrow so an early day for me. I'm going to hit the hay.
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!